Sharp Champion of Champions

matt_fryer

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick note to let everyone know that Squad A is now full. We will not take anymore names for this squad.
Squad B however does have 8 spots left.
Please continue to put your names down here.
We have had people change squads at the last minute so if you prefer squad A more than B just give us a call and see if any vacancies have opened up.
Cheers
Bobbie Kirwin
Trainee Assistant Manager
AMF Greenslopes :D

Hey Bobbie, any chance of an updated squad list please :D since I asked so nicely...or are you gunna make me suffer since I made your kids cry?

Hi everybody.... here is an updated list for the tournament

Squad A
1.Bianca Flannigan
2. Jayde Flannigan
3. Glen Loader
4. Matt Sophia
5. David Porto
6. Tim Reichel
7. Dean Judd
8. Ben Coupland
9. Craig McCloskey
10. Amanda Frost
11. Christine Day
12. Darryn O'Donnell
13. Rhys Duce
14. Jamie McCauley
15. Paul Nelson
16. Shannon Miller
17. Mindy Flewellen
18. Jacinta Gilliland
19. Kristina Campbell
20. shaun Dunn
21. Alicia Savill
22. Jarrod Lean
23. Michael Zentveld
24. Marc Triulcio
25. Kara Triulcio
26. Terrie Needham
27. Jason Belmonte
28. Matt Kanafa
29. Carl Ross
30. Cassy Steaudginr
31. Lisa Ireland
32. Christian Kereszteny
33. Hamish Rogers
34. Cassie Fagg
35. Wade Goddard
36. Brad Tanner
37. Marnie Britton
38. Stephen Reynolds

Only 2 spots left

For B Squad
1. Matthew Fryer
2. Adam Hayward-Lea
3. Bobbie Kirwin
4. Adam Pringle
5. Darcy Fox
6. Phillip McGuire
7. Kelly Cameron
8. Jeoff Bieta
9. Stephen Cowland
10. Kimberly Rose
11. Michael Craig
12. Bradley Quinn
13. Luke Green
14. Kelly Montgomery
15. Dane Irving
16. Patrick Egan
17. Cory Knowles
18. Derek Adams
19. Steven Millard
20. Michelle Oberman
21. Brady Pirie
22. Krystal King
23. Ken White
24. Hayli Mazzoni
25. Simon Starsburg
26. Kirten Furgerson
27. John Fry
28. Jackie Betia
29. Reece Leckie
30. Jack Winn
31. Emily Robertson
32. Mel Warmington
33. Yvette Lawton
34. Robert Green
35. Matt Simpson
36. Alex Winch
37. Hayley Donnelly
38. Ben Donnelly

Only 2 spots left as well

Hurry guys and gals.... Spots are filling fast.
Ciao
Bobbie

Sorry bobbie ive injured my arm rather seriously, will have to pull out

Shannon Miller

Hey Guyz,
I would like 2 say good luck 2 Mel Warmington, Phillip McGuire, Kelly Cameron, Bobbie Kirwin, Adam Pringle, Cory Knowles, Emily Robertson, David Porto, Cassy Steaudginr, Jason Belmonte, Christine Day, Reece Leckie. An also good luck 2 everyone else that is bowling. And cant wait 2 see the scores. So good luck and bowl well.

Cheers

Flick Murphy

Would anyone happen to know if any scores during b squad will be on the tba website tongith? or will they be uploaded once the squad is finished?

i do know they havn't. That's why i'm asking whether someone who knows whether or not there is a delay in the scores being uploaded or if they are not doing live scores for the second squad

Just called Greenslopes and they are 7 games into their 12 games and they said they will update the scores at tenpin.org.au when they are finished.
Dozza

thanks

just in case you don't go to the website though, they have uploaded up the first 4 games now. Some big scores coming through

Jess

I know that the TBA webmaster has been in the tournament room all day at Illawarra posting the live scores for the ATBSO Seniors Challenge and the results from Sharp simultaneously.

My guess is that he had a break for tea, uploaded the latest scores and then went home for a well deserved rest before play resumes at both events tomorrow.

I'm sure that if a couple of games are missing they will be there first thing in the morning.

I wish to congratulate Belmo for winning the Sharp Champion of Champions. He is a true champion.
A special congrats to David Porto for coming in second place. I'm very proud of you mate.
Dozza :D :D :D

yer Congratulations Belmo!

Also Well Done To Luke for bowling your highest game,
Well Done Matty, and Faggy
& Brendan For the 2 300 games

Big Congrats to the girls
Hayley
Hayli
Krystal!;)

Sure am Proud of you's all.

Jodes.

Hey,
I would like 2 congratulate Belmo and Mel on winning Sharp Champions of Champions. Well done guys u both bowled well.
I would also like 2 congratulate Belmo and Brendan on two 300 games over the weekend. Great bowling guys and keep up the great work. 2 Porto, Em, Cory, Tracey and Christine u all bowled great. 2 everyone else that bowled and didnt make the matchplay,well done guyz and great bowling.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

myself like to say big congradulation to jason belmonte who won youth sharp champion and champions today
also big congradulation to mel w who won a youth sharp champion and champions today(good as go queenslander-mel w)

myself did glad-witnessed a jason belmonte who bowled 300 in almost whole game in our life today first time wow wow !!!!

Big congradulation to Jason Belmonte bowled 300 twice times in two day tournament. Big congradulation to Brendan Meads did bowled 300 twice time in two day tournament. Special congraduation one to Lisa Ireland did bowled 299 in yesterday.

Jason Belmonte 300 on lane 9/10 yesterday and another 300 on lane 11/12 today

Brendan Meads 300 on lane 21/22 last night(yesterday) and another 300 on lane 1/2 today.

Both lane no 1/2 or 21/22 are some or more diffcult one of AMF Greenslopes Lanes-first time to be achievment 300 !!! wow wow !!!

Lisa Ireland bowled 299 on lane 7/8

mistake if myself apologies to you okay.

cheers david (deaf lefty)

Back
Top Bottom