Seniors Success at Worlds Championship in Las Vegas.

dockers

Congratulations to the Aussie Team winning Gold,Silver & Bronze Medals in Las Vegas. Andrew Frawley Won Singles & Masters Rob Chinner & Shaun Cumming Silver in the Doubles. Womens Team Of Jeanette Baker, Robyn Flynn, Kerry Kennedy & Suzanne Jack also won a Bronze. Shaun won Bronze in All Events. Would like to know why Jeanette Baker pulled out of the Masters after qualifying in 6th place. The TBA website has not said a word about most of these results. Dockers.

Great results from our Aussies!

I followed the results and updates which were provided on the Ten Pin Bowling Australia Facebook page, which also had some great pictures of our aussie representatives and links to the scoring.

Hope Jeanette is ok after needing to pull out of the Masters

Congrats to all who made the trip to Vegas, looked like a great time was had by all!

I am a little jealous of those who got to meet Tish Johnson Robin Romeo, Johnny Petraglia and Bob Learn Jnr....all legends of the game in my eyes :)

Clint

Great results from our Aussies!

I followed the results and updates which were provided on the Ten Pin Bowling Australia Facebook page, which also had some great pictures of our aussie representatives and links to the scoring.

Hope Jeanette is ok after needing to pull out of the Masters

Congrats to all who made the trip to Vegas, looked like a great time was had by all!

I am a little jealous of those who got to meet Tish Johnson Robin Romeo, Johnny Petraglia and Bob Learn Jnr....all legends of the game in my eyes :)

Clint

Was a little hard for a group of us sitting at the bar at Samstown drinking with Johnny Petraglia for 3-4 hours. Then all of to dinner and have Bob Learn Jr turn up for dinner as well. Was 1 of the highlights of the trip.

Was a little hard for a group of us sitting at the bar at Samstown drinking with Johnny Petraglia for 3-4 hours. Then all of to dinner and have Bob Learn Jr turn up for dinner as well. Was 1 of the highlights of the trip.
was an awesome night Chin !

Back
Top Bottom