Sending out an SOS to all NSW Girls

she got what she deserved? lmao.... riiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhtttttttttt!!! :roll:

I didnt realise you owned everyone's opinion man. and their right to express it!.. sorry

her opinion is exactly that, HERS... glenn asked for girls opinions and she gave one.

Mr.GrandPrixs said:
I understand that Presidents shield went thru a similar problem this year too. What is going on?

I know that one of my dreams was to try out and make the NSW team for either associations, and have never regretted the decision to do it.

try reading that... notice that? glenn actually DID (oh my god) refer to presidents shield!!

I knew that glenn was talking about shield in his first post and i let it go but for christs sake i know im right and pat proved it for me....
I wouldnt have talked about shield if he didnt mention it bloody hell.........
If someone asks for an opinion theres no way im not going to give my fare share of it....
I know that ben rankin also isnt bowling shield because he works full time and its hard to get time off.... its too much stuffing around to get days here or there so you have to take a whole week pretty much. Junior shield just isnt organised for other bowlers who have jobs and as a result they are more important to us and also last time i checked i get paid to work, in nationals you only pay if you win...... i decided to bowl shield next yr only because its my last yr and i have to pay the $1200 or whatever out of my OWN pocket, no parent funds, i go to tafe plus i get about $150 a week..
When any current jnr bowlers get a job and find it hard to bowl nats etc, im just going to say "welcome to the real world".

Thats all im going to say for now.

p.s Thanks pat far reading the whole post that glenn made and knowing it said about shield and backing me up ;)

bad_ass said:
who gives a **** patrick keep dry

hahahahaa keep dry.... are you jealous you don't know how to bowl on dry lanes? guess it must be hard being spoiled with perfect lane conditions and expensive equpment all the time huh..

and ok mister "i abuse people for not replying to me on msn because they're eating dinner and on 'away' mode", obviously you dont give a shit because you had to reply here to tell us all ;)

have to pay the $1200 or whatever out of my OWN pocket, no parent funds, i go to tafe plus i get about $150 a week..

Just saying other's do have it harder. You really do upset on this ..

remmember , it's a bowling forum I don't really bother knowing about your personal life , you brought it up..

well mister patrick
i dont have enxpensive stuff i dont have the best stuff an i dont care what condition it is ill bowl to the best i can an ohh yeh i forgotur thing was on dinner lmao
sorry grahem

Back
Top Bottom