See - Aussies Do Help Kiwis Sometimes

New Zealand 2nd innings all out for 76!!... Very amusing to watch!, Maybe the milkman could be inline for selection after his fine performance in back yard cricket a couple of years ago!! :D

Bruv

Why the guy in this story (NZ Herald) isn't in the Black Caps team I'll never know. 204 in 22 overs before retiring - bored, that is some scoring.

In fact it brings back memories of one Nathan Astle against England a few years back - the fastest double century in test cricket. And who'se record did Astle take that day? That's right, Gilchrist!!.

But at least there is some light at the end of the tunnel, even if we do have to wait a few years.

David.

Bruv said:
New Zealand 2nd innings all out for 76!!... Very amusing to watch!, Maybe the milkman could be inline for selection after his fine performance in back yard cricket a couple of years ago!! :D

Bruv

I've been rolling the arm over in the office, bamboozling the nz'ers with my leg breaks.

How much did I enjoy going to work that day though. Australia beat NZ in the cricket and the netball, and NZ only just won against Wales in the rugby. I was told that 1 point is all that was needed, which required me to bring up the world cup loss NZ suffered to Australia by ..... 1 point.

Im not very popular here for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom