Scratch Singles Leagues in Sydney

Ash

I can't think of a title.
Hi All,
I am looking to join a scratch singles league.

I am a 190 average bowler, looking for good tough and fun competition.

which centres offer the best leagues (both competitively & financially)?

I'm after opinions, so let em fly.

There is a singles league held at penrith monday nights at 8.30 pm.Though i havent bowled in that league,i have been up to watch on a few occasions and is a good league.Though im unsure about vacancies or how long the season has been going for.Also i believe there is a singles league at parramatta either on a tues or wednesday night.Just ring up one of those centres i have mentioned for more details.

There's a scratch singles league at Campbelltown at 8pm on a Thursday night.

The prizemoney's nothing Earth-shattering, but at $20 for 4 games, you don't get much better value for money. The attitude of the league is competitive yet friendly, and the standard is quite high (ever wanted to test your mettle against Fred Allsopp? Here's your chance).

The league has just reformed, so you might have missed the boat for this season. Give the bowl a call and I'm sure they can help you out.

Thanks Glenn and aphelion.

I have actually bowled against Fred before, he is quite the compeditor, not to toot my own horn but I beat him 2-1 in the state League competition (STBL).

I have thought about Cambelltown, as it is a favourite centre of mine to bowl in, although unfortunately is a little too far for me.

I actually have an iron in the fire at the moment to try and get something set up, I can't elaborate on the details at this point, but I will post a topic with details hopefully next week once I cross some T's and dot some I's.

Stay tuned, this could be quite a good opportunity for the bowlers out there hungry for a good singles league.

Back
Top Bottom