Scott Sutton ~ 300 at Mildura

bowlrig

Just A Bowler
Congratulations to Scott Sutton on a very nice 300 game at Sunraysia Tenpin tonight in the Thursday Singles League.
Even better that I just finished drilling his new No Mercy Beat'n 5 minutes before league, so 5 minutes practice then 300, 225, 213 & 265 for a very nice 1003 series.
Awsome affort Scott, keep it up for Country Cup now.
Rob

Well done Scott. Great game AND series.

How is Cranky Craig going to keep Scott all primed up for Country Cup when he's showing his best NOW.

Rob - will you drill my next ball?:)

David

Fantastic night Scott. A 300 and a great 1000 series. Well Done!!

So Rob, why don't my bowling balls do that after you've drilled them? lol

ps Don't answer that.......;)

Well done Scott. Great game AND series.
How is Cranky Craig going to keep Scott all primed up for Country Cup when he's showing his best NOW.
Rob - will you drill my next ball?:)
David

easy

explain how quickly form can change by showing him last weeks collingwood match

lets say he is peaking at the right time, well done scott, 1003/4 is definately getting the job done, the 300 is just the bonus

deano still could be slotting in at 3

I was on the same lanes as scott tonight, and unfortunately i was a looong way behind his scoring, but the 300 was great to watch, except that 7th frame i think it was when i said to him, if you throw a 300 with that last strike thats bulls!@t.. he goes to me.. you have nothing to worry about LOL... :p

Awesome game scott, and a centre record series to boot.

Lets hope the form continues for country cup ;)

Trav.

Well done Sutto could happen to a nicer bloke. Hey chucky i dont mind carrying the oranges if they are goin to throw scores like that. ;)

congrats scott on your 300 games and serie.. the 300 game could'nt happen to a better bloke..

Cheers Matt Hagley

scott bowled awesome last night!!

i only seen the 10th frame of his 300

the 10th strike looked like he dropped the ball nearly hitting his ancle
trav and i had a little bit of a chuckle thinking CHOKE!

but we stood corrected!

congrats scotty!!!
hope ur feeling ok this morning ;)

Nice work scott, great to hear your bowling well. That deserves a beer when i see you at country cup. In your case.... Bourben and coke.

pity i didn't see it untill everyone was yelling .... and I was on the lane right next to him :p

*mental note .... open eyes!!!*

it certainly was a great game scott and a pleasure to watch, lets keep it up for country cup mate. . . I think you made my mind up for me as to what ball im buying next (soooo sick of 299's). . . Cheers mate Ray. . .

pity i didn't see it untill everyone was yelling .... and I was on the lane right next to him :p
*mental note .... open eyes!!!*

Good to see more Mildura peeps on here! The more the better!

Hey Deano, did you know that coach is on here too?!!! hahahaha
:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom