Scott Johnston Wins 2nd Junior Master's

Serenity

IrontoSteel
CONGRATULATIONS SCOTTY!!!!!
You had great support on the lanes this morning for your 2nd Junior Masters Win.
We are all very Pround of You !! All Star, High point scorer and now the double in Masters
All Family and friends have sent regards, your Local centre Ilawarra StrikeZone is over the top.
SCOTTY KNOWS HOW TO BOWL .........

Congratulations Scott.

Awesome bowling both days.
2 in a row now huh, thats friggin' great lol. :surrender:

Way to go. :thumbup:

:groupwave2:

CONGRATULATIONS to Scott on what you have achieved this nationals especially back to back masters wins bloody awesome! Great bowling all week mate. Thanks for a great masters final enjoyed bowling against you. Enjoy The Glory

Steven Armstrong

hey scotty well done mate it was awesome i was watching every balled u bowled and it was awesome just another day at the office for u hey buddy well done

Scott,

Its been a while mate, but I can still remember you coming off bumpers joining the junior league and learning how to hook the ball at Strikezone. I remember this kid who would not stop asking questions, never stop practicing....

All your hard work has paid off mate, back to back Australian junior masters is something to be extremely proud of. Congrats to you, your very supportive parents and brothers and to all those who have helped you down in the Illawarra. I have been following the results from here in Saudi and look forward to catching up with you soon.

Congrats again Scotty,
Andrew Frawley

well done scotty!
I was sitting next to your mum the whole time during the final and everytime you left a split i said you could spare it and you just about spared them all
she was so proud of u!

your australias future in bowling

bec

well done scotty
you bowled so well in the masters...
was very enjoyable to watch...
i agree with Bec
keep bowling your a great bowler and i know you know that...
you will be bowling all over soon

keep it up
Paul

Scotty!

Congratulations.
You never cease to amaze me matey!!
That hard work and that effort...you've shown everyone what you can do when you become dedicated as you.
Im highly impressed buddy.
Outstanding acheivement my friend.

All the best mate.
Jen.

SCOTTY!!!!

WEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!! =)

as the CEO lady said......"u guys r hros now"

lol yeah she is mad!!

congrats man!! ur awesome xx

I just wanna know how come the 2007 National Australian Champion had to draft. I want to be in the NT team some time so does this mean I have to be the National Champion like Scott lol.
What team wouldn't want the current state and National champion in their team?
Sounds pretty silly to me.
Anyway congrats Scott Johnston. You're an awesome bowler.

A HUGE congrats to you Scotty J on pulling off an extraodinary win. It was grreat to see you willing yourself on and getting fired up whilst playing in the true spirit of the game and having fun while giving it your absolte best shot.

What a way to start off your final year. Top All Star, 2-time Aussie Champ, NSW State Champ with a 300 to boot. You've really come a long way with your bowling and I believe that this is just the start of massive things to come in the future.

I wonder if you could get that Pepsi sponsorship? ;)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom