SAJYC GOES GREEN!!!

Dion A

Apple are doing it with the new MacBook and now SAJYC is getting on board with the 'Green' movement. In an attempt to do its bit for the environment the SAJYC Committee has introduced online registrations for the entire 2009 Calendar year. Powered by GoogleDocs I have made forms available on-line for everyone to fill out and submit, this will then be automatically collaborated and produce a spreadsheet which will be used for the days play. Registrations for the year will also be completed on-line.

To clear up any queries regarding this process you will still be able to bowl even if you have not registered prior to the event, as a registration booth will be available. No credit card payments can be taken through this online process, payment methods will remain the same.

The new registration process is as follows
1. Access the YEARLY REGISTRATION FORM through http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pYNnjV2tOBKMQc3XKuJfsEA
2. Fill out as many details as you can, noting the required fields
3. Submit you Registration Form and then email [email protected] with subject title REQUEST FOR SALISBURY REGISTRATION FORM
4. Please wait at least one working day and the URL for the Salisbury Event will be sent to you as well as your 2009 SAJYC Membership Number (it is required to complete each events registration form)
5. Complete the Salisbury Registration Form

There are expected to be some delays and problems within this process so all Members are asked to remain patient through-out this transition period. As far as I know this is the only tournament in the land that is utilising the Internet to complete registrations, so hence you will be contributing to make history!!!!

We thank you for your co-operation in this process and we hope that The Circuit will continue to grow into the future while contributing to the sustainability of our environment.

Thanks again

Dion Alexander
SAJYC Chairperson

ill bowl - given the conditions that there is lots of free alcohol in hand and i get a few pins head start :p
no i kid, but i will miss morning hangovers in a bowling center... haha, hope all goes to plan!

Back
Top Bottom