Ruth Guerster Under 21 Cup

Awsome tournament scratch or not i'll bowl in it if we can post our names hear can u add chris castle league high rollers league forest hill average 194 or 195 i think..

Chris

yeh about this im kind of confused....

they does it say bumpers on the tournie sheet??? or is it optional right?
is graded normal bowling and the other option is bumpers...

G'day Jase mate.
Yeah, I can see why you're confused but it's simple really.
If you are currently bowling in a league on bumpers, then you can enter the bumper division.
If not, then you would bowl in the Graded division.
Bear in mind that, as with all Tournaments, all entries are checked in their Centre for highest league average confirmation, as will bumper leagues.

KnuckleHead said:
Awsome tournament scratch or not i'll bowl in it if we can post our names hear can u add chris castle league high rollers league forest hill average 194 or 195 i think..
Chris

Thanks Chris, we have your entry

Jim

Hey Jim,
Can you please take me off the list as i will be in illawarra for nationals so won't be able to bowl maybe nxt time.. Good tournament though.
Chris

AMF Dandenong said:
G'day Jase mate.
Yeah, I can see why you're confused but it's simple really.
If you are currently bowling in a league on bumpers, then you can enter the bumper division.
If not, then you would bowl in the Graded division.
Bear in mind that, as with all Tournaments, all entries are checked in their Centre for highest league average confirmation, as will bumper leagues.

thats cool...

i don't bowl bumpers but i wasn't sure

thanks for clearing that up, i think ill play in it

sorry...just a question, if we do want to bowl in this..

can we just bring the entry for on the day or does it have to be done and sent in earlier???

Jim, Leave me on the list as i re-read the date of the tournament and i justthought october but it's not so i'll bowl if i'm not wokring at forest hill bowl..
Chris

Hi chris i will still leave you in and jason i have put your in .
Yes you can put your name in on the days if it is not filled but it is easier for us if we get you name and ave before the cup.

Back
Top Bottom