Roto grip devour

Hey mate,

Ball hasn't arrived. Can you contact me.

Ive been trying to reach you via email with no reply.

Probably didn't send it, he didn't even pay for it in the first place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping that's not the case.

Many people do that here?

I probably wasn't the smartest buyer but he probably wasn't the smartest scammer either, using his personal email to make a fraudulent transaction.

I've bought 4 balls from him with no issues. Shipping did take a while, but I'm in Perth so that's somewhat expected.

Well it's been 6 weeks from the time he told me it was posted (6 July)... What measures can I take to track if no tracking was purchased?

Most of them were 2-3 weeks I think. Last one I got was about a year ago. All I can say is I've bought 4 from him and all of them arrived fine.

Cool mate thanks for the vouch.

He contacted me today, said he hadn't been receiving my emails.

Just not sure what Australian post can do if the package didn't have any tracking.

I'll be really bummed if I've lost money

As he posted the ball and he will or would of had the tracking number he is the only one that can make a claim through australia post as he is the sender. if australia post have lost the item and as he is the sender and the only one that can make the claim i say that he has to refund you the money back for the ball . if he has lost the tracking number that is his own fault.

resurgence refund the amount on the ball to bulldoza and make the claim yourself.if you have lost the tracking number YOUR FAULT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom