1st 234 Ashleigh Furth sorry for any spelling errors

High Series

3rd 2958 chris Wingett
2nd 3282 Jaydn Callan
1st 3312 Aaron Duff

3rd 2974 Jacinta Gilliland
2nd 3073 Rachel Wingett
1st 3237 Rochelle Motley

Congratulations to all bowlers who bowled in Rocky you all did Well It was great to watch and the atmosphere was great. It was bowled with great team spirit and a lot of fun As a spectator you all looked to be having fun and enjoying yourselves WELL DONE ALL Congratulations again to all the winners Josh"s Mum hope this answers some questions on who won what
:D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hey it is josh this time

i would like to congrats aaron duff on bowling so well at rocky for his first year and rocky for top all star and the brizzy boys for taking the boys div out yessssssssssssss go us

and me 4 coming 3rd top all star

jgosh

my mum wants to say sorry if she has said the wrong last name or spelled it wrong she is so sorry she was just a parent and just wanted a record of the things

CONGRATS to Patti you little gansta and the rest of the Brisbane team for coming in first. Way to go boys!!!

Congrats to Aaron Duff for topping the boys All stars and to the rest of the team.

Jaydn Callan
Josh Drew
Chris Wingett
Dean Worbell

Congrats to Rochelle Mottlee for topping the girls All stars and to the rest of the team.

Rachael Wingett
Jacinta Gilliland
Ashleigh Furth
Michelle Oberman

Well done to all

Brad and Rachel

I'd just like to say congratulations to everyone even tho I said it in the other rocky one!!

Also just thought I would let you no its Trent Verrender not Trent Tandy.

Also Congrats Trent well bowled darling sorry about the one pin out of all stars!!

Caity!!

" Congratulations to everyone" by all accounts you all bowled very well and had a ball ( pardon the pun) to boot.:D

Thanks Debbie for the results

Cathy:D

Congrats all who bowled at Rocky, i didn't bowl but i was up there and walking around, you all did absolutely brilliant, considering what Rocky lanes are like lol. Congrats to Gold Coast, Sunny Coast and Brisbane you guys did well and also congrats to all you Caboolture rep team members i am proud of you all, woot!

yay for me coming 5th all star Dean WROBEL lol was the biggest shock and most exciting thing for me of the tournament :p congrates to all the others aswell U all bowled awesome was soo much fun! i will definalty be coming back for youth next yr :D
Dean Wrobel :D

Yay! Michelle made all stars.
A perfect way to start off your last year as a junior haha.
Not to mention the very convincing win by the GC Girls team. Im sure you had something to do with that right =P
Just the one thing Im wondering though, why did you have to text me so early in the morning to tell me! You woke me up! =P

Back
Top Bottom