Richard Palma 300!

jhk67

Congrats to one of the good guys in tenpin, on bowling his 1st 300 game today at AMF Villawood during the St. Leonards Tenpin Club on lanes 3 & 4 with the Brunswick Smokin Inferno. From what I have heard, they were all in the pocket :). Congrats Rich!!!

I have said it already and i will say it again, the Posse is very proud that one of our bowlers has joined the 300 club and i am equally proud of your achievement buddy as a fellow Posse member with you.

Keep up the great bowling and never forget your first 300 because in bowling terms it does not get any better than your first 300.

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

Thanks guys! All balls were in the 1-3 pocket, which was amazing in itself. Nerves were kicking in after 10 strikes, but I didn't stop and take a break, I went straight into the 11th shot. It carried. When I went for the final shot, I shot it further right, knowing full well that I may push it left under all the nerves. That worked and here we are! :)

It was exciting and I still can't beleive it! :)

Congratulations buddy! Your passion for the game is second to none and this is just reward for all of your hard work.

Back
Top Bottom