Results - Launceston Masters

Cricky

Manila 2009
Congratulations to Ashley Riley & Debbie Riley for taking out the Launceston Masters and to Darrel George & Debbie McKenzie for winning the Restricted Masters today.

Full results attached

Attachments

• Adult Masters Worksheets.xls
    21.5 KB · Views: 102
Congrats to Debbie and Ash on your fine wins

Looking forward to Tassie
Cheers Kerri Bailey

Congrats to Debbie and especially Ash. The way you bowled the last block (299-232), shows just what a champion you are.

droo...;) u bowled the highest block (547) that shows how good you are mate! ! we shall get revenge on our lil golfing day haha..
good job to the Rileys again..
to ash. mate, i knew you'll catch up somehow , and the rest is history ;)
and to all that bowled well done!

tiga
xx

Congrats to Ash and Deb on their respective wins.

Just wondering, what pin did Ash leave in the 299?

Again two awesome, but quite different, displays from Ash and Debbie. Debbie was terrific from the start and held the lead all day - well except for the first game. LOL. Ash's last few games to take the win were amazing to watch. Congrats and well bowled guys.

On a side note, well done to Gus too for his performance at SPC. At least you got knocked out by the eventual winner. Nice work Snail.

Congratulations once again to our team member Ashley on his outstanding win. Just imagine what he is going to be able to do when he has his Lane #1 gear going down later this week, scary !!!!!!!!

Congrats also to team member Androoo on yet another great performance, his 3rd block just proves how much talent he has.

Last but by no means least, well done Debbie.

Max

Just to back up the previous comments by all. Great wins by Deb and particularly Ash.

Was the best masters weve had in a while from the point of view that there was 4 guys within 40 odd pins of each other with only one game to go. Normally Ash has creamed us all by then - lol. But as he does, Ash found a way to win, coming from 4th with two games to go to win.

The countdown to Rachuig is on! 36 days I make it! :2gunfire:

Great bowling by the Rileys again.

Awesome to watch! Glad i was there.. Altho my body is telling me differently today i can assure ya!

Well done to all the rachuig team on their performances. Very promising coming up to rachuig!

Yep i am counting too scooter ;)

Its gonna be awesome!

CONGRATS again to Ash on another great win and an awesome display of bowling by both Deb and Ash. True champs of the game!

See y'all in 4 weeks and 4 days..
Martina

Congratulations to Ashley, Debbie, Darrel & Debbie on your titles.
Looks like there was some awesome bowling on display up there!

Back
Top Bottom