Results from Twin Tour CABOOLTURE

FLOWER

Awesome display of bowling today from Brendan Meads who won both the Handicap and Scratch divisions in the Have Ball - Will Travel Tour with a 247.3 average which included three 279 games and a 300 - bowling with a minus 15 handicap it was a well deserved win.....Joyce Mazzoni won the Handicap division in the Powder Puff Tour with Mandy Frost taking out the Scratch.

Full results are attached:

BOWLERS OF THE YEAR 2005

Have Ball - Will Travel

1st ... Albert Mazzoni
2nd .. Andrew Christopher
3rd ... Gary Bernardin and Jim Hannah tied
5th ... James Corbett

Powder Puff Tour

1st ... Kim Carlos
2nd .. Broni Morgan
3rd ....Linda Green
4th ... Alicia Meads
5th ... Tania Morgan and Nikki Short tied

Combined Points winners - Balls...Andrew Christopher - Puffs...Linda Green

High average - Balls ... Jim Murray 226 (50 games)
High average - Puffs ...Linda Green 210 (70 games)

Joe & Lill Gatt Award for bowlers under 185 ave. for men and 175 ave. for women - Jody Kunde

Thanks to the TEAM for a mighty effort in 2005 - congratulations to those who won, to those who bowled and to those who ENJOYED !!!

FLOWER

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE 2 TWIN TOUR.xls
    188.5 KB · Views: 125
What can i say but another great year run by a great lady, and a top support crew.

Thankyou very much Mary Flower and the twin tour team.

I think you should all jump on here and let mary know how much you all appreciate her efforts. I'm sure it will go a long way. I know she wont accept material gratitude for her efforts (i nearly had to break her arm to give her a top of the range Lane #1 Weapon ;) ), so im sure a big thankyou from everyone on here will put enough wind in her sails for next year.

Once again thankyou Mary and the crew and see you all next year.

Mary Xmas. :p

Yeah Ronnie, well said. Thanks Mary and your great Twin Tour team for yet another fantastic season. =D> I have no doubt whatsoever that 2006 will even be better.

Anyone looking for a great, friendly, enjoyable, well run, cheap season of bowling in a variety of centres on different conditions then here is the tournament for you.

Just a correction to Ronnie's post - Mary just loves material recognition, IT'S A XXXX or 2 or 3. You owe her RC;)

Thanks Mary and "the team".:cool:

Feral

Mary, thankyou sincerely for what you do for bowling in this state and in this country. I am sure that without you doing what you do, tournament bowling would not be anything close to what it is now. The amount of effort you and the team puts in is phenominal, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate what you all do. So thanks (dude)!

Put that ball to good use hey Mary ;)

Tim (the attachment police). :)

Back
Top Bottom