Rachuig

A

Anonymous

How come every other year when a team wins the overall part of Rachuig that everyone is happy for them and gives them congratulations. Yet when Queensland does it you are all so concerned with making sure we know what the name of the trophy is that they won.

I don't know for sure - but has a team ever won the overall without winning a division ?

Please give credit where credit is due - Queensland had a great tournament and deserved to finish 1st Overall ..\

If you are all so concerned maybe we should start calling it the Interstate Trophy and not call the whole competition Rachuig. That way there would not be any confusion, and this year it would be known that NT wons the Mens division and NSW won the Womens division and Queensland won the interstate trophy.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesnt the combined State win the
"TRISH DATSON MEMORIAL"

Named after one of Australia's most respected Female Bowlers.

Why would we need to change the name to something as dull n Boring as Interstate Trophy

Yeah I agree Scoops - the Trish Datson is a very important part - and I guess when it's been around for around 15 years (??) that's a fairly recent thing.

I think my point was that the only thing I have heard so far is people bagging the fact that Queensland "couldn't" win the Individual division trophies and had to be content with just winning the Trish Datson - which really isn't Rachuig so it isn't important at all.

I think all it is is pretty bad sportsmanship if you think that Queensland winning that trophy isn't important.

I was a member in the Qld Ladies team this year and would never miss another opportunity to bowl with Emma Rutten. She is the quiet achiever who loves bowling, having a great time (sick sense of humour - you know Emmy)achieving her goals and is a pure pleasure to watch.

Personally whether she comes from ACT, Ballina, Ammerica or anywhere else in the world I would never want to miss the chance to bowl with her again.

Emma, hope the knee gets better. Look forward to next years Rachuig for Qld.

Cheers,
Sam Warby
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

To Mr Andrew S

Please for all our sakes:

" Look Outside the Square You Live In "

You know the deal stop trying to fight it.

Cheers,
Sam Warby
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom