Rachuig meeting

Please choose preferred date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHIN

Ok,

I have received a email from Lyn with 3 possible dates for a meeting, Saturday the 15th December or Sunday the 6th of January or Sunday the 20th of January.

Please post any preferences for Date and Venue.

My preference is more towards 20th January at Cross Road Bowl say around 2pm?

Probably more to get Christmas and holidays over and done with.

Please advise people!

Cheers

Tony

Shouldnt matter were its held. If people are interested they will attend.

thanks Robby.............

cheers

Tony

p.s.

As far as Agenda, I really think we should keep it as simple as possible, think of it as a workshop to work out and generally discuss all aspects of Rachuig, let TBA hear what people want, even vote on if necessary, so TBA have something to work on before they put out the next entry forms for rachuig.

I assume Michael house from perth is moving over here considering he voted for a 6th of January Meeting?

Cheers

Tony

It is unfortunate that I have to say but after considerable consideration and the reality of what is going on in the world , I am with drawing from even considering putting my entry into rachuig next year or any year for that matter.
My decision is based on circumstances I cant mention on here.
And lets face it, I feel too old for this. I'm leaving it for the young (and Brenton M.) to put S.A. back on the map.
We have the young talent so hopefully it will all come together in time.

As far as the meeting , Lyn is only waiting for a firm date from me. I am hoping this will still take place by those who are interested in competing. I will not be attending as I quite sure I will be away with work.
Can some-one attending please email Lyn to confirm the meeting from what has transpired from the results on this thread.

Cheers

Tony

Back
Top Bottom