Quiting Bowling Sale!!

Street Racer

I have decided i'm quiting bowling for a good 6+ months due to a shoulder injury and i just haven't seem to be able to get back into things ever since then, also lost alot of interest in my 2 months off and i would like funds for my other interest XD and just cleaing space in my room!

So i have a couple of things atm that i dont need, I will be adding more stuff as my year finishes.

i have 3 Rosin Bags never used, $3 each or the lot for $6

3 Rolls of black turbotape, If i remember, pro shops sell it for $20-$25, get it now for $15 each or the lot for $35

Ebonite NVD $30 2nd drill good condition
Ebonite Torando Warning 2nd drill good condtion: $5 for local bowlers(I drive alot, so will delivery to local bowling centre) or interstate bowler can pay for postage and its yours=]

Make me an offer, I just want this stuff gone.

Will be adding more in the next week or so=]

Thanks totalbowling=]

Finished bowling!

Adding the following

Secret Agent: 2nd Drill- 100+ games: going cheap $30
Domination: 2nd Drill 50 games, redrilled because i didnt like roll of first drilling: $50

all balls dont include postage unless stated otherwise and can take pictures if requested,

thats all at the moment=]

thanks

Hi All,

Quick Update

Dimension(mispelt it domination): found it cracked under my bed. so its off the market
Turbo Tape is gone.
Rosin Bags are sold too!

NVD: is pending
Torando Warning: is pending
Secret Agent: still for sale, i just want it gone, $10 you pay for postage and its yours.

What weight is the secret agent and if possible can you send me a picture of the ball.

Thankyou
Tim

Make an Offer?? I just want these gone... All Balls 15lbs

Storm Natural: Bit of use(mainly spares), 1st drill, $50
Storm Secret Agent: $10
Ebonite NVD: $10
Ebonite Torando Warning: Local Bowlers $5, Interstate Bowlers Pay for postage and its yours!

All ball dont include postage unless otherwise stated

all of my other storm gear is now sold, what i have left is above, so please no more PM's asking if i have anymore gear..

Thank you

Natural now sold

Forgot i had this ball, Dry Zone Solid(international release) great ball for dry lanes.. 2nd drill low games $30

thank you..

i was interested in buying the secret agent, i cant pm you because my posts have to be greater than 10, pm me details on how to pay and can you also send a pic

only just noticed your post above mine, reply back with your e-mail address and ill send you the pictures, you can pay via bank transfer, if your still interested in the ball after you see the ball, ill send you my bsb and acc # via e-mail

thank you..

Brett

Secret Agent is pending payment..

others are still for sale! come on guys make me an offer before I get sick and tired of seeing these and they get rolled into concrete gutter...

Back
Top Bottom