QUEENSLAND YOUTH TEAM 2011

Hi All

Just a reminder a requirement for anyone wanting to roll off for the 2011 Qld Youth Team is you are required to bowl in the Queensland State Championships.

They are being held at Caboolture on 30 April, 1 & 2 May, 2010.

Entry form can be found on the TBAQ website.

Thanks
Gina Gilliland
Qld Youth President

I know this doesnt relate to the QLD Youth Team, but the Australian Youth AND Mens team rolloff is on that weekend in Sydney, how do we go about getting an exemption from the championships for the rolloff?

Matt

I know this doesnt relate to the QLD Youth Team, but the Australian Youth AND Mens team rolloff is on that weekend in Sydney, how do we go about getting an exemption from the championships for the rolloff?

Matt

Hi Matt

The youth committee has agreed that anyone rolling off for the above teams will be given an exemption

Gina

The same does apply for All Qld State team members, but we must have an exemption request in writing and addressed to The Qld State Adult Committee C/- TBAQ.

The National scheduling is extremely unfortunate.

Hi All

Just reminding anyone wanting to roll off for this Qld Youth Team 2011 it is a requirement to bowl at the State Championships being held at Caboolture 30 April, 1 & 2 May, 2010.

Entry forms are available at www.tbaq.org.au

Gina Gilliland
Chairperson

i will be in melbourne with my college for the week these state champs are on and dont get back till the 3rd.

how do i go about getting an exemption from these state champs so i can still roll off for youth 2011 whenever the roll offs come around?

thankss,
casey.

Back
Top Bottom