Quantum Sage

Jacko

Looking for a 15 or 16 Quantam Sage, new or second hand.
Yes i know these are OLD, but on of the best balls made!

try Sandors Pro Shop in Perth, Western Australia - Phone Sandor on 0409 208 099. He has access to all sorts of rare and old equipment. Give him a call.

You could also try Robbie Buckley at Kirwan Tenpin in Townsville HE ALSO LOVES SOME OF THE OLD RELICS :lol:

Kerri

Ms Bailey, where do you get off calling my BRAND NEW sage quantum a RELIC!!! :wink:

I got it, BTW, via ebay - got a NIB Sage and Fire Q for less than $200 each on my doorstep. I guess it pays to have friends in the States who can ship them for you. 8)

Hey Robbie did I hit a nerve when I said RELICS :lol: I was talking about your bowling gear not you

Kerri :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Robbie, do you still have that new Violet Quantum I put you on to ? Also, I might know someone selling a drilled once / 12 game old Gold Rage if you are interested :)

I bought that Quantum, then didn't drill it for almost a year - finally punched it up before last years Sun City for the skins. It went ok, but it needs lots more oil than we have here with my ball speed.
OTOH, I know of at least one centre up here that will be getting a lot wetter fairly soon. :D

Is the Gold the same as the Outrage? If it is I'd be VERY interested. I can add it to my RELIC collection, hey Kerri :p

RobbieB said:
Is the Gold the same as the Outrage? If it is I'd be VERY interested. I can add it to my RELIC collection, hey Kerri :p

Id have to go to my source, but from memory it was released only to the asian market and is the same as the outrage / other rages with different colour cover (gold). AFAIK only two ever made it into Australia and Mick Little has/had the other.

Back
Top Bottom