Qld South Darrell Holt Roll-Off - Final Results

Danny Simpson

Speedbump
These are the final standings after the end of the roll-offs.

The Committee has decided to go with Co-Captains, and they are:

Women: Tillie Swan and Karen Gill.

Men: Alan Swan and Danny Simpson.

Attachments

• 2007_Darrell_Holt_Results.xls
    66 KB · Views: 209
Big thanks to Ipswich & Aspley for hosting the rolloffs and to Andrew, Cam & Danny for keeping things running smoothly.:) :cool:
Big congratulations to all who made the team and on our 4 Co-Captains. Lookig forward to a great time in September at Cragie.:D

Congrat on making the team Danny not that hard on your part.

Jeanette

Congrats to all that made the team. Just curious was it even neccersary to have had a roll off, since only 6 guys turned up?

Congrats to all that made the team. Just curious was it even neccersary to have had a roll off, since only 6 guys turned up?
Hi yes it is as the male and female top qualifiers get there entries to the masters paid for in Perth.

Jeanette Kent
:p

congrats to everyone that made the team i shall c u in w a in september.

and speedbump you made it old son have to have a bundy or two when i see you in perth until then bowl well :D :drinking:

The South Queensland Holt Challenge Committee is pleased to announce that Peter Antak has been added to be in the team.

Peter's addition to the team makes the South Queensland squad complete.

Congrats, Peter.

Danny just would like to know how does Peter Antak ever get a chance at getting into the team without even roll off for a place in the team?
I understand that the state team only has 6 players but shouldn`t bowlers have to earn there place in the team and not just be slotted in into the team without a roll off.

Peter Antak made was included in the squad in the same manner as other bowlers have over the years with the old Walter De Veer format

Bringing in players who have provided a bowling resume and who are bowlers from the local area, is acceptable. Danny can correct me, but the nominations for the seventh bowler were left open for interested persons and Peter was the only one who provided a written submission within the time provided

Last year the WA WDV Women's team pulled in a bowler who had not rolled off and overlooked the Draft system available to bring other State bowlers in who had rolled off but had missed their relevant state team cut offs, this was perfectly inside the rules.

The South Queensland Darrell Holt Restricted Challenge Committee would like to announce the appointments of the Team Coach and the Team Manager.

Team Coach: Christine Titheradge

Team Manager: Cameron Smith.

Congrats to both Christine and Cameron, welcome to the team.

Back
Top Bottom