Qld Junior Shield Tment - Rockhampton

Mr Mac

Hi Junior Bowlers
I have a centre looking for 2 Junior Girls and a Junior Boy to complete a team for the Tournament 16 - 17 - 18 January 2004 in Rockhampton.
If you rolled off for a team and was unplaced or if your Centre in Queensland is not submitting a team you can apply to be in this team looking for players.

If interested please contact John Mckenna [email protected] for more details or information.
Regards
John Mckenna - Coordinator for Queensland Junior Shield Tournament - Rockhampton 2004

Gold coast is sending a team up .. should be a good tourny!!!! who else is sending a team???

well talk l8rZ

Hi just wondering if you have a list of names for the Gold Coast team. Thanks.
Cairns are also sending a team.

Girls:

Jessica Briers
Natalie Briers
Zoe Slater
Kimberly-Rose Haining
Kimberly Johnston
Naomi Allen
Krystal King

Boys:
Matthew Simpson
Nick Santy
Derek Adams
Troy Brudenel
Trent Bourke
Dale Tilly
Dean **** ( dunno his last name )

Whos in the cairns team,

Seeyas

Hi the Cairns team i think is,

Girls:

Jessica Starkey
Larissa Nastasi
Alicia Savill
Lisa Holman
Tonaea Kellock
Norma Shelley
Carla Jones

Boys:

Ryan Jarvis
Nick Lees
Kevin Swinburn
Curtis Foot
Robert Shinn
Tyrone Lawless
Sean Worthington

Sunset Superbowl Toowoomba is sending a team but will probably still need 2 girls to complete their lineup. I know we are looking forward to a good tournament!!

Hey all.. Im glad to say that Garden City Lanes is sending a team up... Should be a great tournie as it is every year!!

The team consists of
Girls
Hayli Mazzoni
Hayley Donnelly
Krissy Lerner
Michelle Inglis
Bek Sutherland
Cassie Watts

Boys
Ian Phelan
Joel Marshall
Luke Green
Toby Henderson
Simon Strasburg
Ben Donnelly

Also with Mr Benny Coupland as one of our managers its sure to be a great time :D

Take Care and see you soon
Hayley Donnelly

Hey there has been a change to the Cairns Team, Robert Shinn isnt going and Sean Worthington is taking his place. The other boy that should have been on the list is Joel.

Jess

PS Who is Dragon?

Who Else Is Comin Up/Down ?? ..

Dammmmmmmmn I Can't Wait !! :( It's Been Too Long Since I've Seen You All !! Not Long To Go Now :lol:

Ta Ta ..

Mandii

xox

how r u's

Brisbane is sending up a team this year again and we'll hopefully we'll smash the rest of the teams and bring the sheild back home :lol:

In the Boys there is

Rowan humble
Hamish rogers
Matt spall
John knaap
Peter love
Dane irving
Bart Jeffery

And in the girls

Rebecca thuell
Melissa sandstrom
Rachel wignett
Grace rivas
Taya reggars
Brooke heathwood
Sam Pearson

And can anyone else who knows what the other teams r, can u please post them on here

C u's up there

Back
Top Bottom