PricewaterhouseCoopers - work for the largest Professional Services Firm in the world

Easy Tiger

Want the chance to work in the largest Professional Services Firm in the world? A career with PricewaterhouseCoopers can take you anywhere in the world, and can provide endless opportunities for advancement and career progression.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Australia operates offices in:
- Sydney
- Melbourne
- Brisbane
- Newcastle
- Perth
- Townsville
- Adelaide
- Canberra
We employ people from a range of backgrounds and educational fields. From accounting, assurance and advisory disciplines, to Human Resources, IT and Business Development, PricewaterhouseCoopers offers a career that is challenging and rewarding.
If you are interested in putting your name forward for current and future opportunities, please send me an email with your CV/Resume and a short cover letter outlining your interests to [email protected] (please note this is my personal email address). If a suitable position is available and matches your skills and interests, I will put you forward to our recruitment team.
You can visit our website here: http://www.pwc.com/au
If you have any queries or would just like to have a chat about the Firm and career opportunities, please feel free to send me an email or a PM.
PricewaterhouseCoopers - Be who you want to be.

Back
Top Bottom