Presidents Shield LIVE today

Graham

Staff member
The 2002 Presidents Shield Competition is being presented live on TotalBowling.com.au from today at 1pm.

The tournament is being run over 3 days, with competition starting today at 1pm, Thursday at 12pm and Friday at 10am.

Good luck to all teams competing in the 2002 Presidents Shield.

Well doesn't look like it it is live
I'm here waiting but nothing changes at totalbowling. Hope to seem them up there soon.

By the way good luck everyone once again.
And thanks for the scores and so on once you get them on the site. Thank you.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RoBoT:
Well doesn't look like it it is live
I'm here waiting but nothing changes at totalbowling. Hope to seem them up there soon.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Rowboat they are live .. the Opening Ceremony ran late and I am getting the scores up by the time theyve finished the first frame of the next game .. so stop whinging you big sook.

Robot,

Which state are you in?

Next time a major tournament is in your state, come down and visit Graham, and you will the amount of work he has to go through to get these scores, photos and videos online for the worldwide public to view as quick as possible.

Where's the Tassie pics?
icon_biggrin.gif

Good to see another tournament live, and promptly updated on the forum, its great.

Keep up the good work.
icon_smile.gif

oh kool, there they are, I'm glad i got them before I left work

Keep it up Graham!
icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the fantastic coverage, Graham.

Robot, have some patience. This is the first time coverage like this has ever been available.

Yes Jess the Tassie pics are there now, apparantly Milkman thought our team was to good looking and put the Vics to shame so he did not want them on there.

It' all good.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Go 'G' ... don't you take any ****!!!

On a serious note, you do a great job, without this site there would be many bored and totally uniformed bowlers!!!

It is especially great to be able to keep totally up-to-date with a national tournament from hundreds of kilometres away!!!

That's all for now!
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif
icon_razz.gif

geez graham...

how dare you not have the results up before the games have finished!

robert - get over it buddy!
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

robot u r lucky to have Graham taking the time to put everything on the site.

u r doing a great job Graham

Hey Graham,

All the video's seem to be of strikes. How about some videos for the book of shame if your lucky enough to catch some good ones
icon_smile.gif
Perhaps just a photo.

It would mean a lot seeing as they are bowling on a ditch
icon_smile.gif

Just got on to see all the pics and everything nice one!
Well it was running late fair enough why doesn't that surpsie me lol
Nice work. Graham Keep it up.

Sock lol I'm not complaining jezz you should learn to read some of you guys!
I was just asking if it was being done or not god, Well at least i can tell who is up them selfs it not hard to see.

Graham It's a great job your doing. Keep it Up.

Milkman I understand how much he goes though it was neally 2 hours after it started when the scores started to come on the site I was just asking what was going on? I didn't know they were running late and was just seeing if he was still doing them live or not.

Back
Top Bottom