President Shield Trials

01kay

Well there getting close now, and someone had to start this topic, so if you would its time to put in your picks for the 2005 President Shield Team.

My picks for this year,

Boys Team:

Matty Kanafa
Shane Tunnah
Dion Alexander
Ashley Warren
Bradley Mattsson
Matt Trevathen
Rory Kay (I hope 8-[ )

Girls Team:

Rochlyn Czabania
Megan De Leeuw
Renee Stadler
Sarah Greening
Kelly Foreman
Amy Heib
Leah Howie

NOTE: Please excuse any spelling errors, I'm doing this off the top of my head.

Well I heard that there ment to be in November, and seeing as Canberras synthetic it will probley be held at Cross Road, Woodville and Norwood...

01kay said:
Well I heard that there ment to be in November, and seeing as Canberras synthetic it will probley be held at Cross Road, Woodville and Norwood...

November ay..... mmmm ive heard early next year

im guessin stage one will be held at a Independent centre like Salisbury.

Ash

hey rory u cant spell ma name rite!!! :evil: rude!! neways i got told dat shield trials is going to be held sometime in feb next year n we hav to ignore d asian skool roll-offs or something ba hey dats wa i got told by rhonda

neways laters

H[o]R[t]Y
=RoChY=

Ohh great! indepentent centres... they should be held at Cross Road, Woodville and Norwood, Cross Road and Woodville have got to be the hardest centres in SA, Cross Roads got a hard shot and Woodville... well you know what Woodvilles like :roll:, and if the lanes at Norwood are like they where yesterday it should be pretty difficult aswell, will be intresting to see...

im sori but ma parents made dat name up for me!!! jus cos i have a beta name than you!! lol...u do noe im kidding rite? neways i was joking bouts u spelling it rong...ba u shud rememba as u asked me how to spell it like lastnite!!!!!

Yes anyway lets hope the weather god is lookin down at this year! no 40 degrees days, i mean ill still bowl in that weather but i wouldnt like to!

same time as asian school roll offs hey....did they think about the 4-5 people that are planning on going over to try out to represent Australia?

too bad for them i guess :?

matt k

yes matt, i have ask dion about that and this is what he said "They wont be at the same time, so we shouldnt worry".

Laters Ash

Ohhh im being quoted now!!! But yes all ya have 2 do is look at last years shield trials and the a previous year 2 figure out our shield trials will not be on the same weekend as asian schools!!! Last year shield trials were around the asian schools weekend and i have been told that a shield trial has been moved because of the asian school roll offs!!! Newayz at the moment its only gossip and no one nos 4 sure bcoz i dont c no entry form out!!!! Oh and to answer ur question of who will make it Rory, the best 7 boys and the best 7 girls that roll the highest score and win the most games over the trials will make the team!! hehe!!! newayz catch yas all later!!

Dion :D

Not that I know that many people that are trying out or even that many people that are eligable in S.A so I'll just say who I know that I think will make it ..

Dion!!
Brad M
Matty K
Shane
Ash
Sorry thats all the guys I know

i only know three girls but I'm sure they'll all make it

Rochy
Kelly
and Sarah Greening (i only know you becasue thats the only thing I heard Dion talk about at camp when he wasn't paying me out for throwing my chicken over the balcony)

Good luck to you guys rolling off for the team. I hope to see you all next year down in Canberra, aint it gunna be a blast!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom