Postcards from Singapore

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Well whilst I have been updating my site I thought the least I could do is post a topic on the events here. As people might or might not know there are 3 tournaments on .

The Singapore Open, the Asian Zone ranking event and the Santa Claus. The first 2 are already over, we just started the Santa Claus today.

3 days of qualifying, 1st day short (32ft), 2nd day medium (38ft) and 3rd day long (43ft). We bowled on the short today and it was pretty brutal, I shot -112 in my squad for 10 games and was sitting 7th. Belmo is way under but all we have to do is make the top 45 in a field of 90 and it is pinfall drop for the finals. I think we will both get through ok. Belmo is alittle under the weather, he has 2 days to come good!

Finals is 10 games scratch and then cut to top 3 step ladder. $15K for 1st with $5K bonus for a perfect game. Well still 3 days to go, check out www.bowlingdigital.com for some results!

Yasou for now!

George, George, George.........forget the post cards!!! Where's the home videos you were talking about? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom