pleasing to see

griggsy

i have been watching for a while now how much bowling in hobart has changed for the better with the help of people like paul oakley,andrew phillips and the others that attended the level 1 coaching course. over the past few months i have seen many bowlers now come in leaps and bounds with their ability and passion for the game because of people like stacey,andrew and paul o. i wanted to say congratulations and thank you to you for putting in the hard work.it is really great to see so many good things coming out of our state and watching it develop more into a stronger bowling community. watching people like kaitlin commane, chris commane,julie sculthorpe(excuse the miss spelling) and many others coming through and starting to really bowl well and others now having the desire to want to bowl better. there has always been a handful of people wanting to bring this state further into a stronger bowling community and we wouldnt be where are now without them.
i can only hope to see more of this trend to continue in the years to come.
so to those who have made the effort to help so far thank you, it really is great to see

Well said griggsy, and I agree with everything you've said, as I'm sure most people would. Congratulations and thankyou to those people who are putting in the effort to help people in the sport.

However, it is also people like you Jase that make just as much of an impact, or difference. Having known you for quite a while, I've been able to see your committment to the sport and other bowlers first hand on many occasions. Even though you're busy and everything, you still help some of the younger bowlers out. Hey, you've helped me over the years, not just with occasional tips on my own game, but with advice and motivation issues too.

So I would also like to thank you as well Jase, along with all those other people, for making a difference in bowling. Without it, where would bowling be.

Back
Top Bottom