Phillip McGuire 300

BaaMoo

congratulations to Phillip Maguire, who bowled his first 300 game in game 5 of qualifying today
Congratulations from all the staff at AMF Greenslopes

phillip mcgurie 300

would just like to say a big well done to phillip for shootin his 1st 300 game at amf greenslopes today in the sharp youth well done mate nice to see

Re: phillip mcgurie 300

Well done "PEPE" I knew you had 1 in ya! What a time to pull it out.
Best of luck with the rest of the tournament.
Spewin I wasnt there to see it!
Congrats on the milestone mate.
Keep em guessing I say :D

Look forward to seeing what comes next?

Nice work my brother!! It was a pleasure to watch. The first of many 300s to come

Phill 300? i didnt believe it....

congrats man... but can you bowl like this on friday night now?:D

good luck in matchplay today man

congratz phil on your 300. i'm sure there many more for you to come now. i seen you go close a few times this year. so congratz on finally cracking it. well done dude.

well done matey!!!

i wish i had arrived there early to see it!! Good luck today you will do us great!!

good luck

Matt smith

I would like to say a hugh congrats to Phill McGuire for bowiling a very nice 300 game during Sharp Qualifying yesterday.

Congrats Phill a very well deserved game.
Well wat can i say First it was east coast all srats n now this its great hun.
Keep up the great bowling n we hope 2 see alot more from u.

Cheers
Flick

Go Phill u champ u! Knew it had to come soon:bounce8:

Hey all. Thanks for everything it was really great to finally bowl one.
Took a while for me to reply because I'm in the process of moving house.
Main people I wanna thank are of course my mum for the support and all my lovely friends have stuck by me.
Kept it quiet from the squad because I didn't wanna screw it up.

Ill try for more.

Thanks once again,
Phill.

Well Done Philly!!! I could not be happier for you mate! I'm so proud of you and I know it has been a long time coming...and we got to see it! YAY!! Well done Sweetie!

Cass & Cathy

Hey Phil well done on the outstanding achievement on bowling the 300...
Keep them rolling dude!!! Jimmy Bowles

congrats baby i knew u would do it while i wasnt there hehe o well i was still so proud of u the next one better b while im there hehe xoxoxo

congrats philby, better make start stringing them together now. it's about time you hit it though, coming so close all the time must be starting to annoy you.

Nikki & family

Nikki, im just happy to get one. I'm sure there will be more later down the track.

Yeah it was getting annoying hitting front 9-10 strikes so many times and getting no finished result.

Thanks tho, cya soon hopefully

Congratulations to Phillip McGuire who last Saturday bowled a 300 in the AMF & Sharp Plywood Youth Champion of Champions. I believe he bowled 21 Strikes in a row, 3 the end of one game, his 300 then started with 6 strikes in the next game.

Pop

Back
Top Bottom