PB's for Tim Tran and Michael Murray

emmtee83

Hey all....

Just wanna congratulate my brother Tim Tran on shooting his first 700 tonight.

His games were 199/255/254 for 708.

Well done bro, it's all coming together for ya!

Well done also to Michael Murray who threw his personal best game of 224 tonight. We're all proud of ya mate!

Well done Tim
May it be the first of many.
Bet you were not even aware until the score were added.
Enjoying that strike line too much.
That what happened when I got my first 700+

Records are meant to set and broken.

well bowled tim and michael its great to achieve your PB's i just wish bowland ingle farm would be able to get a decent scoring condition so other bowlers could get thier PB' aswell

jeremy

Congratulations Tim, well bowled.
I'm sure this is just the first of many more fantastic games to come in the near future.
You bowled well on Sunday night also.
Congratulations once again
Your Team Mate Amanda

Congrats Tim. Well deserved and well bowled mate.

Michael, as Tim said on Sunday you'll do better once you've learned to bowl a straight ball instead of those two handed flippers .... only joking Michael! :)

We enjoyed bowling with/against you people on Sunday night. Good bowling, good sports and above all good fun!

Rob (from Split Happens)

Cheers guys funnily enoughi was half asleep when i did it hahaha.

Sorry tony i havent listened to michael since i have been bowling hahaha no offence to him hahaha.. i kno how many hands too bowl with lmao :p

Benny boy good to hear from ya dude hope ur little experiance at colorado the other night was a good ne haha pm me ya number so we can go out hey killa!!!!

Rob cheers buddy yeah i was actually close to it on sunday night but just missed it, but anyway ill see what happens this weekend.. yeah bud see ya on sunday. New tueasdya night season starting soon too ill chat to ya on sunday dude.. catch ya then.

Thanks to everyone else not that big news haha.. plenty more to come though haha im eager now..

Timmy ;)

Back
Top Bottom