PBA EXPERIENCE ULTIMATE SINGLES FORTNIGHTLY LEAGUE

E-J

Innisfail Sugarbowl Lanes
Attention all Cairns-Atherton-Innisfail and possibly Townsville bowlers.

Innisfail Sugarbowl Lanes is proud to announce a new league starting Friday 29th January @ 6.30PM.

THIS LEAGUE IS A FORTNIGHTLY LEAGUE and will showcase lane conditions such as the VIPER-SHARK-SCORPION-CHAMELEON and CHEETAH patterns alternating each week, the TOTAL PBA EXPERIENCE. COME AND SEE HOW GOOD YOU REALLY ARE!!!!!

COST $35
FORMAT 4 x GAMES POINTSCORE ACROSS THE HOUSE - SCRATCH

AN INCENTIVE WILL BE AWARDED TO THE HIGHEST POINTS WITH HANDICAP OF $1000

PRIZE PAYOUT BASED ON 26 WEEKS AND 36 BOWLERS (CAPACITY)
1st $5,000.00
2nd $3,000.00
3rd $1,000.00
4th $900.00
5th $800.00
6th $700.00
7th $600.00
8th $500.00
9th $400.00
10th $300.00

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN THIS LEAGUE ON THIS WEBSITE

1. KEVIN DOWLEY
2. ALLAN SLOAN JNR
3. AMOS TOGO
4. MICHAEL FAULKS
5. JASON SOU
6. PETER COTTAM

Great concept EJ - Would like to join but cannot make it on Fridays - How about Sundays ???

Will the Friday pattern still be playable if I come down on Saturday morning ???

Regards - John Fryer

Hi John,

Sunday could work, depends how many people are for it. I would be happy to change it if the numbers are there.

As for the pattern. Yes it will still be there on Saturday morning, somewhat beaten up from the league and social play friday night. These PBA patterns have a S%&T load of oil so it should be not too bad, oil wise, but as you know these patterns are designed to transition and will still be quite difficult and challenging.

If you can get more people interested from up your way for a Sunday fortnightly league then I will be sure to change it mate.

Whats your rule on pre-bowling? It's almost worth coming up monthly with constant cheap flights to Cairns

Hi mate,

It would roughly cost about $200 per flight, plus baggage. 26 weeks of league which means you would need to make 16 flights for the year if you use all the prebowls. $35 x 26 for league fees = $910. $3200 in flights making it $4110 to win $5000 hmmmmm

overstretching it a little i think mate

I have a few points up my sleeve for flights, will consider it though...... just never know your luck in a big city.

Back
Top Bottom