Paul Chown 300 Finally!!!!

Lauren Chown

WOW!!
I would like to give a huge Congratulations to my bro Paul (aka: Chowny) on bowling his first 300!! It was awesome and Very well deserved.
It has been such a long time coming.
We are all very proud of you!

Also Another congratulations is in order for being the first Right hander to do it at The new Blacktown.

See what happens when you lose the mullet! It reduces wind resistance making for more favourable conditions!

Love your work tiger!!!!!

Pity about the first shot missing the head pin all together, but it has been a long time coming and i am glad i had the privledge to see it!!!!

THATS GOLD!!!!!!!:)

Fantastic effort Paul,

To think I was going to be coming down tonight, would have seen it in all it's glory. Just stayed to long at the restaurant :D

Well done on being the first righty, I'm sure you're going to throw many more.

Gary

Hey Paul,conrats on your 300,im so happy for you and im pretty sure there will be plenty more to come :) Now thats just pure gold!!!!!!
Go PA!!!!!!
glen.:p

Well done Paul, fantastic effort.

I'm glad you got it out of your system before Sunday! =D>

Well done mate!!!

About time too! Not that I can talk.

What's this about a mullet???

Greg

HAHAHA

There "was" a mullet it got chopped on saturday (might fine example to).... bloody miss it now!

cheers all.

BRING BACK THE MULLET !!!!

Anyway, well done bro it was a great ending to a season. Much deserved 300 game i must say. Keep em comin only 4 more to go to catch me.
Well done again.
Ya bro
Russ

Hey chowny,
Well done fella, great to hear you finally chucked the BIG 300.
bet it feels good to see those pins finally fall on the last shot.
Must go MERRY XMAS to you and your family.
Take care over xmas and see you next year.
Noddy & Tweety
(Alan & Jenny)

Congrats Paul

It's hard to believe that this is your first. With your big shot I'm sure there will be many more!

Greg Kelly

Hey Paul

Well done on bowling ur frist 300 game. hope there is more 2 come from u.
Once again well done.

cheers
Louise

Back
Top Bottom