Patrick Rahilly Bowls 295!!!

Steven

I would like to congratulate my good mate Patrick Rahilly on bowling a 295 game tonight at Aspley Bowl. Well done Pat you just keep getting better and better and im sure its a sign of bigger scores to come:) keep up the great bowling!

Steve

295?

Firstly, well done!

But what did he leave on the 12th shot to get a 5-count after 11 strikes?

295?

Firstly, well done!

But what did he leave on the 12th shot to get a 5-count after 11 strikes?

I've done it too.. for me it was the Greek Church off what I felt was the best shot of the game, bit the lane too early and straight through the nose. Hope this didn't happen to you too Patty!!

Well done Patty awesome bowling. Welcome to the 295 club..

Nice work man it's a great sign that you back swing is finaly paying off hahaha keep up the good work and keep them comming for Singapore next year I Wana see one there

I've done it too.. for me it was the Greek Church off what I felt was the best shot of the game, bit the lane too early and straight through the nose. Hope this didn't happen to you too Patty!!

Well done Patty awesome bowling. Welcome to the 295 club..

Same Greek Church as well. Great Bowling Patty the 300 isn't far off

Could also leave 3-4-6-7-10 as well but there are a few things though

hey thanks everyone XD

chris was right i left the 3,6,10 then the 7 and 4. The ball got a little to wide and came back way to hard straight through the nose.

hopefully the 300 isnt to far off btw shot 279 this morning in practice lol

g-unit

PATTY!!!

295 is a huge game. The 12th shot is very nerve racking so don't feel so bad about the 5 count. Just get yourself a Hammer and the big one will come in no time :p.

Keep it up CHA-AMP!

Back
Top Bottom