Orange Junior Cup

Craigy

Congrats to Stephen Cowland and Kerrianne Dermondy on there wins in orange this weekend well done guys you both bowled really well. Also Well done to Sam Cooley for Winning the Handicap Final.

Here are the Top 10 in boys and girls, i do not have the handicap results or all the scores from step ladder so if anyone can remember them it would be greatly appriciated if they could post them. Thanks.

Boys
1 Stephen Cowland 223
2 Tyrone White 217
3 Michael Craig 212
4 Brett Hall 206
5 Brady Pirie 198
6 Michael Cunningham 196
7 Simon Dickenson 194
8 Sam Cooley 193
9 Corey Brash 191
10 Heath Rich 190

Step Ladder
Brett Hall 215 - Michael Craig 194
Brett Hall - Tyrone White 202
Brett Hall 181 - Stephen Cowland 269

Girls
1 Kerrianne Dermody 185
2 Deanne Church 181
3 Tara Withers 179
4 Jess Jones 179
5 Kara Triulcio 171
6 Alyssa Huk 170
7 Jen Jones 170
8 Kristen Smith 164
9 Lauren Cox 163
10 Brodie Thompson 162

Step Ladder
Jess Jones - Tara Withers
Jess Jones - Deanne Church
Deanne Church - Kerrianne Dermody

Also one i thing i would like to add, Congrats to the Centre, aldo and all his staff for a very well run tounrament i had so much fun and cant wait to bowl it again next year and i encourage all bowlers to try and make the trip to orange as it is well worth it.

Id like to say congrats to Cow and Kez for winning their respective divisons of Orange Junior Cup. Also to Sam Cooley, who appeared to dominate the handicapped section.
Id also like to congratulate my sister (yes this IS getting scary, Im congratulating her...) who I think bowled bloody well all weekend even with her bung ankle.
Also, as Michael said, well done to Aldo and the staff at Orange tenpin bowl, it was a great tourny, and Im looking forward to next year!!

Jen

Unfortuanetly I couldn't bowl this year, but from what I've heard it was great fun. Congrats to all the Xzone people for the great effort you put in and to the rest of the bowlers who competed. Orange is ALWAYS good fun for me. Everyone always says how great Aldo is, including me. He's funny and puts a lot of effort into making sure that all the bowlers and parents have a good time. :p
Should be there next year. :p

Hey,
I had a great weekend.....plenty of fun besides the motel (jen knows what iam talking about) but im not talking about that, as i said i had planty of fun thanx to Jen & i......lol. It was my last year this year & i hope every one that goes next year has as much fun as i did. Many tahnx to Aldo & the staff at Orange bowl, the torney went well & hope it goes well for next year.

Thanx Again,
Kerrianne

Aldo here.....

Firstly thank you all for your support over the years and of course for last weekend. Like everyone i enjoy running the event as much as the jnrs who support it.
With out the parents and the kids who travel and support my event it would never be as good as what it has become, SO THANK YOU ALL very much.

i have an idea for next years 10th year anniversary.

i would like to invite all the bowlers who have bowled the event from the past to a huge event. Of course keep the event the same as it is now, but with an additional change. Open it to under 25's, to cater for the past bowlers who have now aged out. But this will be a separate division only for this 1 time, our 10th year.
So all other divisions will still be the same, the only change will be to allow those who have supported the event in the past, be able to celebrate our 10th year.
Due to numbers we will be opening the event over a 2 day weekend, the dates will be NOVEMBER 12-13th 2005. (now i have given a whole years notice, I DONT WANT TO CLASH WITH SOMEONE ELSE :) )

Again this is just a thought and we need to hear the support of those who would like to bowl the event.
I will guarantee $1000 cash in all 4 divisons for the 1st place plus additional sponsored prizes...example Mountain Bikes :)

Please feel frer to email me at [email protected] to show support.....

Thank you ALDO

Congrats to Stephen and Kerrianne for theirs wins, from what I have heard it was a great weekend - as always. Aldo always runs an excellent tournament and I dont know anyone who doesnt enjoy the weekend....Thanks Aldo, Marissa and the Belmonte clan for organising such a wonderful event and keeping it going year in and year out.
I will definately be down there next year and im sure the support for this 10 year tournament will be enormous.

If I can make it I'll be there next year....

I only bowled Orange for 2 years but it my 2nd most favourite tournament, behind the nationals!

Congrats on 10 years!!

Hey,
If the 10th year tourney happens i will definately be there to bowl, it will give me another chance to bowl this tourney one more time.

KEZZA

If the 10th year tourney happens i will definately be there to bowl, it will give me another chance to bowl this tourney one more time.
What...and win it for the 3rd time running?? :p
HAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom