Oil Patterns Jnr Nats

thomstar

lunchbox legend
:confused:I bowl at Mt Gravatt, late league Mon nights as i was entering bowl this week PARENTS of juniors complaining & claiming lanes are dry ,conditions shockiing for a national tournament . this left me wondering how i was going to score, where i was going to stand:confused:. So i warmed up, started: game 1 with 4 bagger- all closed ---236 game 2---201,game 3---175 game 4---182=794 my league ave =178=80 pins over for the
night :eek:.I used my normal line,ball,everything the same as any other monday night so i guess my point is what do these juniors expect to get, the same conditions as they would on their home lanes,these lanes were consistant my scores dropped off a little because of hip injury i have!! my problem not the lanes! Are the juniors being coached to adapt to the condition set down? or are they just trying to shoot the same lines as their
home centres

Champ we played our league last night on the same condition straight after a junior nationals squad finished and they were carved up. 2 x 300, i can think of 3 x 270 + games bowled also.

Personally i threw 1035 on them! Im certain records will tumble this week at the junior nationals!

A lot of those parents are great helpers, knowledge of conditions isnt their strong point though. Plus if your kids are bowling the 2nd shift since they've been done what do you expect?

Back
Top Bottom