NT players - well done

To my entire team guys and girls - what a great job done. Thanks to my support staff Cheryl and Kim. Runnersup in Rachuig Mens Division again, fourth in Womens Division ( one place improvement on last year) and a tie for third in Combined Teams. Congrats to Jayde - no-one was going to beat you, it was your day! Well done with the superb win in Masters and top performance in Rachuig with high game. Allstars Jayde and Bec showed you are among the best in the country and some awesome performances from Angela, Daniel, Roy and the rest of the teams. Congratulations Kaye on finally making the 200 game milestone. Makes the year's effort worthwhile. For my NTIS guys you get a day off tomorrow and back to it on Tuesday!!!!!!!
June

Congratulations Kaye on finally making the 200 game milestone.

Well done Kaye - that's a lotta years at the top level, you should be proud ;) . Maybe now you'll come over to the seniors???

Congratulations, and enjoy your Tassie holiday - you earned it!!

I guess I say this for the whole team when I say BIG THANKS to June as well as her 2IC Cheryl for all your support during our time down at Hobart. Sure it felt like hell had frozen over but I must say it was definately a year to remember. Also Big Thanks to Kim aswell who tried to keep our heads on straight for the three LONG DAYS of Rachuig.

Back
Top Bottom