NT 2002 representative teams

bm2

I'm still standin'
The rolloff for the 2002 Presidents Shield team will be held next Saturday and Sunday, with dual rolloffs being staged at The Dustbowl in Alice Springs, and Planet Tenpin in Darwin. Bowlers will bowl 7 games Saturday afternoon, followed by another 7 sunday morning. To date, numbers are high, as is the interest, which will make for a good competition between the youngsters in Darwin and Alice.
Nomination forms for the Walter DeVeer teams will be available this week, with the closing date 29th March 2002. Nominations to be accompanied with $250 nomination fee, which will be refunded if you are not successful.
Rachuig nominations are also due to be lodged with the NT State Manager, date to be advised.
Seniors are also asked to nominate for the State side, expressions of interest to the NT State Manager by 15/03/02
Good luck to those rolling off next weekend, and to all Territorians nominating for their respective competitions.

Jagga & Broni
icon_smile.gif

howdy all, shield rolloff went pretty well here in alice, except for the fact that the air conditioning in the bowl was absolutely ****house, and that the lanes broke down a few times.
considering that I hadn't bowled for about 5 months prior to the rolloff, I was suprised that I made the team... lol
looking forward to shield, it's gonna be tons o' fun

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom