--------------------------------
Scott Robertson 4057 ave. 202 ....selected
Stephen Cowland 3961 ave. 198
Brady Pirie 3926 ave. 196
Steve Reynolds 3861 ave. 193
Chris Harvey 3779 ave. 189
Shannon Kinninmont 3605 ave. 180

Congratulations to all

Congratulations to all who made the 2008 NSW Youth Team!
Especially my fellow B Graders Marnie+Kara. You guys are getting too good.
A Grade for you ;)
Condolences to all who missed out, especially Cow, my fellow Cronie.
Keep your chin up mate, me and Hulk are here for ya ;)

All the best.
Jen.

Stephen Cowland... member of the past 3 Australian Youth Teams
All-star at numerous Nationals...
"sorry you had a below average day you can't play for your state"
the selectors obviously have rocks in their heads

dont worry i think alot off people are thinking like that.....
two avg dayz doesnt mean anything its COW
congrates who made the team but congrates to BOBBY for the last 2 games i new you could catch up....it sounded like i was the only one cheern for ya mate

i think alot of people want to kno the reasonings, but are we ever going to find out why?
all i have to say is, GOOD LUCK IN CHINA! bring home some gold medals would u!! you deserve them!!
XxX

my previous post was emotionally driven and i forgot to congratulate the others who did make the team
well done everybody and see you all at werribee in january for what i believe is going to be the best youth challenge yet

lol..........grats to every one who made the team. SCOTT well done in makeing the team U deserved to get picked take it and be proud!!

I totally agree with you Potter, Scott deserved to be picked he bowled awesome all weekend...WELL DONE SCOTTY!! Congrates to everyone who made the team.... special congrats to Kara, YOU GO GIRL!! :D and of course Simo, awesome bowling dude well done!

Congratulations to all who made the NSW youth team for 2008, I look forward to bowling with you down there. Especially well done to Lexi and Scott both making it for their first year out of juniors, well done guys.

Commiserations to Synt face for not being selected, bad luck mate NSW's chances just went down a hell of a lot for January. Also to KB nice work only just missing 4th not too bad after such a long break. Officially, welcome back to bowling.

Craigy

conrats to every1 that made youth especially simo, kara, n of course scott u deserved it u worked hard 4 it!! woo hoo!!!

Congratulations to all who made the team or were selected in the team.

However, I think that New South Wales just did every other state in Australia a favour by not selecting Stephen Cowland. Stephen has won several medals when representing his state, not to mention the medals that he has won for our country!

It was a shame that you had a not so great weekend of bowling Cow, but it's an even bigger shame that your state did not select you to be in the team... With how hard you work and your dedication... You definitely deserved it.

We will miss you when the Youth Challenge comes around.

Cassie.

Unlucky Cow....
Every state would love to get their hands on a bowler of Cow's calibre... but apparently not NSW.....
Do us proud over there in china mate, show them what they're missing out on by not selecting you.
R

Hi,
Not sure what's going on. It was a bad day all round. The Australian Junior Masters champion Scotty (Skitz) lol didn't make the team for SNSW.

To Cow,
Goodluck in China Cow. Show em what you're made of and make them regret not choosing you.

To Scotty,
I heard you were sick with the flu. Don't worry just draft. Any normal team would be happy to take you. Same message as Cow's show em what you're made of in Queensland. See you there mate.

good on ya everyone who made it, bobby simo marc n scott you lads will kill it!

as for everyone having a winge -
grapes.jpg

much

Congrats to all the boys and girls that made it. You all bowled great and all showed everybody just how well you are able to bowl out there. It's great to see the 3 juniors that are ageing out (Scotty, Lexi and Simo) bowl so well on the youth circuit and show that they can get up there with some of the best youth bowlers.

Good luck to everybody who made the team, I know you'll all do great guns in Vic!!!

Hooroo

Rowey :p

SPatto,
I dont think its a case of "sour grapes".
People are simply stating facts that are in all honesty, unbelievable.
The SNSW Shield and NSW Youth selectors have the advantage of being able to select a bowler [or 2 in regards to Shield], if there are people who are deserving of a spot on the team.
Now, Im not saying that Scott doesnt deserve his spot on the Youth team because he bowled well at the time and Ill admit that, but given Cows bowling history, his skill etc, it just doesnt seem right as to why they didnt select him and give him a break for having a bad weekend.
But whats done is done and its NSW loss.

Hey all,

This youth rolloff was without a doubt the biggest waste of time....

The whole point of bowling on two different conditions - the short and long was to find the best team on the two conditions that we will be faced with at werribee. What was laid down for the actual roll off was house patterns, we played deep for the short and for the long anywhere was inplay, this won't be happening at werribee - thats a fact.

The skill level needed to shoot huge was average, i mean no one threw down three and i think that skill will be needed for the short. What im trying to get through is that the nsw commitee, coaches and selection panel let NSW down by not setting the right exam to find the best skilled NSW bowlers.

Now to not select steve is a huge mistake and to even think about giving young bowlers a chance over tried and proven bowlers is just high. The fact that the young bowlers have to try harder to make the team creates them into better bowlers, and a better nsw team to come.

regards,
Marc

Back
Top Bottom