NSW Restricted, Seniors & Rachuig Roll-Offs Results

Forbesy

Here are the results from the Restricted, Seniors & Rachuig Roll-Offs held on the weekend at Strathfield Superbowl.

Restricted.
Mens Team.
Graham Shoesmith (Captain)
Jeff Sinclair (Vice Captain)
Peter Marker
Michael McLaren

Ladies Team.
Sue Jones (Captain)
Gayle Shoesmith
Cheryl Cowland
1 to be decided.

Seniors.
Mens Team.
Bob Whybrow
Les Harrison
Jeff Salt
John Carroll.

Ladies Team.
Carolyn Young
Josie Adams
Susanne Jack
Penny Strik.

Rachuig.
Mens Team.
Sam Romeo (Captain)
Christian Purdue (Vice Captain)
Stephen Cowland
Scott Robertson
David Rosser
Andrew Lloyd.

Ladies Team.
Ann-Marie Putney (Captain)
Reese Leckie (Vice Captain)
Lexi Nicoll
Jessica Lawrence
Jessica McGinty
Kara Triulcio.

Congratulations to all who made the teams.

Ron Forbes
Assistant Tournament Director

Posted under the direction of the NSW Adult Tournament Committee.

Sorry Folks

I accidently left Chris Harvey off the list for the Mens Rachuig Team.

Sincere appologises Chris

about time all that hard work paid off no more whinging about daryl holt lol

congrates to all who made the team

Lets clear the air here, firstly thanks to Richard and Peter for the congrats on making the team, i appreciate it.

Secondly and i have said this many times there is no leader in the Posse, we are a band of bowlers who travel the state and sometimes country to enjoy our bowling, have a laugh and most of all strive to improve our game together and back each other up through good times and bad to be the best we can be.

It is not about leaders that is not what it is about, all the brothers and sisters who travel together to bowl are of equal standing in the Posse and no one is better than anyone else.

Of the bowlers within the Posse who decided to rolloff for state teams this year all have managed to be successful in doing so, below is a list of them:

Brian Wilson - NSW Restricted Holt Team Member
Jason Giuhot - NSW Restricted Holt Team Member
Leon Benarto - NSW Restricted Holt Team Member
Richard Palma - NSW Restricted Holt Team Member & 1st Reserve for NSW Restricted Cup Team for Australian Championships
Lynnae Rankine - NSW Classic Holt Team Member
Rebecca Tapper - ACT Restricted Holt Team Member
Jesse Jones - ACT Restricted Holt Team Member
Benjamin Adams - VIC Restricted Holt Team Member
Michael Mclaren - NSW Restricted Cup Team Member for Australian Championships & NSW Manager for the Classic Holt Team

Now those are just the names of the bowlers who decided to try there luck at bowling for there state of choice and as you can see the Posse is not a NSW bowlers group we are situated all over the country and the numbers are growing all the time.

Yes we are all basically Restricted bowlers with the exception of a couple of bowlers within the team but we like to think we are as competitive as everyone else at our level. The only thing i would say me and Richard are the leaders of within this team is being the Court Jesters of the team and making sure everyone enjoys the ride as we travel all over the country side entertaining the locals where ever there is a bowling alley.

Hope that clears things up.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Back
Top Bottom