NSW MASTERS Results

Hi Everyone

Results after game 2 are attached.

Will try and keep you updated as quick as we can.

Cheers

Sue

Attachments

• 2012 NSW Open Senior Masters Final.pdf
    225.8 KB · Views: 103
Wow - Am I quick.!!!!!

Results after game 4.

Congratulations to Ross Brown who has just bowled his second 300 game for the day!

Cheers

Attachments

232.1 KB · Views: 72
I can tell a lot of guys aren't going to be any sharper on their spare shooting after today.

Final results for SENIORS. Results after Game 8 for OPEN Masters.

Attachments

244.4 KB · Views: 127
Final Results

A big thank you to all who participated in this years 2012 NSW State Championships and made it such a successfull event.

To all those associated with the NSW State Committee - you guys did a fantastic job. All the hard work that goes into the event prior to, during and after the championships often goes unnoticed - Congratulations and Thank You.

To the AMF Illawarra Facilities Team and the Cafe staff - YOU GUYS ROCK! Can't thank you enough for all your hard work over the past two weekend ends.

Maybe we should think about bidding for the Nationals here again????????

Until Next Time

Cheers

Sue

Attachments

248.6 KB · Views: 337
Well Done Glen,

Nice bowling, it was a real pleasure to play a block with you yesterday and see how clean your shot is up close.

Congrats to Jamie and Rowie for putting in a huge effort. Telephone numbers accross the score card.

Nice reporting in Sue, well done.

A big thanks to all the tournament committee and the staff at Illawarra. Always a great place to come bowl and a very well run tournament. Cheers Harvs

Loader, you averaged 263.4 for the middle 5 games! (Not to mention a tidy 815/3 in the middle.) I was dropping 230 games out of my additions when looking for your best run! That's just sick. Nice work sir.

I guess when they open 'em up like that, it's impolite not to go nuts on it.

Just took another look...

Robbie Alston averaged 229.3 to run 10th. Ross Brown shot 2 x 300 (Congratulations Ross!) to run 5th. 3 guys averaging 240 between them ran 2nd, 3rd and 4th.

Not numbers you see every day... Quite remarkable.

Hey dousty, yeah it was a bit of work holding up 10th spot but I can say I was making mistakes, there was a few boards on the right side of your target area if you kept the speed constant, I found I had room outside but if I didn't get through it or slightly pulled it it went through the nose, I was reasonably happy throwing my 229+ but could have easily thrown a few more bigger games if I trusted the ball a bit more, well done to rowey who started smashing it in the 7th 8th and 9th games to shoot 843 (nice bowling buddy), and well done to Rossco shooting his 5th and 6th 300 games, my bet is he'll have his 10th before this year is out! Well done to glen on his win with just under 250 ave to boot

Hey Jason

It was just our normal House Shot pattern, Easy Street

Having said that you still had to bowl on it and keep up with the pace
that was being set by the front runners

It is a great shot at that Centre if you get your act together but I can tell you
If you get lazy or miss your target by much you will be punished

Constant Ball speed is vital

I just loved watching it all unfold, Glen was in the amazing groove I have never
seen him in before

Cheers
Geoff

As easy as it is/was, what Geoff said is right...because I know I got lazy a few times and I was punished for it.

However, it was still a great event. I was impressed with the numbers in both the events and Masters, especially seeing as though last time I bowled state champs, there were only 4 or 5 of us (women) in Masters.

Hey Jason

It was just our normal House Shot pattern, Easy Street

Having said that you still had to bowl on it and keep up with the pace
that was being set by the front runners

It is a great shot at that Centre if you get your act together but I can tell you
If you get lazy or miss your target by much you will be punished

Cheers
Geoff

What, you crossed over and struck

Back
Top Bottom