North Queensland Open $3000.00 1st Place

brown beach boy

Sam Nucifora Jnr
Hey there guys its that time again where i announce the biggest up and coming event on the Calender for ME!!.
Just going to express some interest on the NQ open and i will start to take nominations in this event as of now. Some Particulars on the event are that it is Nationally Ranked and there is a small ladies division total prize pool of $1000 Plus total prize pool of over $13000 dollars For Men and Women. Lots of give aways over the weekend for high games and high blocks.
With lots of fun to be had on friday night with the skins and calcutta this is event not too be missed by anyone in Queensland. Garunteed 100% fun with a little bit of bowling involved.
For more information please call me as entry forms wont be going out till later in the year: 0415190433.

HUGE incentive for us ladies to participate - WHAT A JOKE !!!!!

Hey Pearl sorry i didnt word that correct Women also recive there respective prize payout where they finish in the overall position so if you finish 5th then you recive 1st place females ($500.00) plus $1000.00 from the Open prize pool. Eg: No 2 If you finish First you recive $3000.00 for first place in the open plus $500.00 for first place in the ladies. So you ladies have two chops at the cherry. Hope i have explained it better now.

Well Sam - I think it's great. Let's face it - there isn't much on offer for the "Ladies" in NQ, so once again, thank you for trying to look after us.
I'll be there for the drinking and a little bit of the bowling.
If you could let us know squad times etc.that would be great! so I can book flights. I've also wangled Bluey to coming down.
Take care - Tarn.

Hi Sam

Lacky and I will both be there this year (yes....I'm coming up this time!!) :) Can't wait!

Kyles

Hey there Girls and Guys yeah squads will be the same as last year.
A squad 7.30am check in
B squad 1.45pm check in
C squad 7.00pm check in
B aquad is filling fast as usual so please get entry with deposit in early to secure spot.
Terry dates are so far as per Calender on TBA website 8th, 9th, and 10th of September.

Hey Sam,

Count me in.

Can you put me down for A squad

Cheers

Tubby :D

PS If you want a deposit, just let me know and I send it down or give it to you at the 1st roll off.

Thanks for the reply guys i will put you in your respective squads Hey tubby good to see your still alive cant wait to catch up at roll offs.

Thanks Marrisa Nathan and Keith you are all in please send your deposit of $80.00 to Burdekin bowl to secure your spot.
BurdekinBowl
170 queens street Ayr
4807 Qld

Only 6 spots left in B

Back
Top Bottom