Nick Williamson bowled a 300 game

alexnjudy

TotalBowler
Just want to congratulation our young champion bowler, Nick Williamson for shooting his first 300 game at Sunshine last sunday. You are officially a Hack now Nick ;)
Regards,
AlexnJudy

OMG.... congrats little man! You having been throwing the ball well lately. Good to see you finally shoot the big one.

Wasn't with the Ogre by any chance?? lol

It was with the Smokin Inferno. Remember the one i shot 740 without practice :rotflmao: He bowled 299 before and everyone said he deserved a 300 game. But this time he took his time :p Keep it up mate.

NICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Woot woot!!
Kid you are a dead set champion!!
And after my prediction a few weeks ago??
Couldn't have a better lead up to it, and i truely hope it happens!
Keep the work up you a good strong bowler of the future!
Really wish i was there to see it!!

Good stuff!!
xxx

Ey Nicki,
OMFG U FINALLY DID IT :p
congrats on ur 300 hun, it was great to watch n see u finally get one was just awesome.
Every shot was great. I noe that ur friends n family r so proud of u expecially Ur mum, dad n even Jade
Keep up the great bowlin for junior shield in 2 wks n then president shield in April.
Once again congrats n see u at shield in 2 wks.

WOW!

Well done Nick, awesome effort mate!!
A star of the future, look out!

Keep up the top work champ!

Em.

Top Effort mate
well deserved you being bowling awesome dude

keep up the awesome bowling and im sure there is plenty more to come

GREAT WORK mate

Well done Nick. You were bowling well earlier so I'm not surprised. Keep it up for shield.

Just one thing, are you sure the lanes weren't still set to 8 no tap????

Paul.

Good on ya nick i still memba u from warrnambool cup wen u kicked my ass lol, good to c u got 1 now and my brother just beat ya to 1, and tghe way u bowld at warrnambool cup u diserved to av the big game... good on ya

Jason Drake

Well done Nick on your 300 at tourney at Sunshine.
You put in alot of time & effort into your bowling & is well deserved.

Regards,

Darren.

Nick
Well done and hope to see many more. A couple in the ECCC rolloffs next year would be a good start. Keep up the hard work as it is certainly paying off big time.

Just want to congratulate our young champion bowler, Nick Williamson for shooting his first 300 game at Sunshine last sunday. You are officially a Hack now Nick ;)
Regards,
AlexnJudy
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Princess,
Since the snob didn't answer your questions lol.
I believe it was a inter centre challenge tournament at Sunshine but am not sure what series he bowled...sorry.
Terry mate,
I hardly see you bowl in tournaments or Dunn Shield now days. What's happening mate?
Regards,
Alex

Junior Shield is at Sunshine this weekend. After 2 games of 8 no tap (intercentre presentation) Nick stayed on to practice and bowled it in his first game.

Back
Top Bottom