New Mentone Bowl SUPER LEAGUE

wfs

NEW!! NEW!! NEW!! NEW!! NEW!! NEW!!

Mentone Bowl is proud to announce the commencement of the inaugural
Super League
commencing on Wednesday 21st January 2009.
[refer to attached doc.]
*Over $10,000 of Prize Monies (based on only 10 teams).
*Short 20 week season.
*Teams of 4 players, bowling 3 games per week.
*$25 per week.
*Handicap system of 90% of 210.
*All bowlers will receive a Super League shirt.
*$20 weekly payout to High Series including Handicap.
*Bowling ball to Most Improved Male & Female bowler.

I invite everyone to participate in what is just the beginning.
Mentone was once (a long, long time ago) the Tournament Centre of Australia, with it being the venue to the National All Stars..."through Mentone's doors have passed Australia's greatest bowlers!"
New ownership, a new dawn, the re-birth of the Tournament Centre. Mentone Bowl and the SUPER LEAGUE. What is arguably the best valued league in town!
Just give Steve Arundell a call at the bowl on 03 9583 1244 or give myself a call on 0416 210 406 if you have any queries.
Book in today!

Regards

Warren Stewart
League Promoter

Attachments

• Mentone Super League Flyer.pdf
    33.7 KB · Views: 107
dammmm what a great idea i unfortunatly cant bowl cause im here in townsville but i urge others to compete in this great concept. steve and warren congrats wish i was there OTTY

Otty
Great to hear from you and thanks for your input. Still scaring the pins over and still in the game - good news.
Look the League is happening already, some really good signs, just a week since we introduced it at Mentone Bowl and now onto TB.

Already we have 9 [not complete], however 9 teams with some fillers to add.
There is every chance the league will be more than 10 teams, which will make the Prize Money even better than what it is.

Season starts Wednesday January 21st.
To ensure entry into the Super League (as spots are filling fast), please contact Steve Arundell at Mentone Bowl on 03 9583 1244.
It is one not to miss out on!

Thanks
WS

Out of interest, any updates on any spare spots for this one? Single bowler enquiry only. Don't have a full team to put together.

Out of interest, any updates on any spare spots for this one? Single bowler enquiry only. Don't have a full team to put together.

Give Steve Arundell or Mentone Bowl a call on 9583 1244 I'm sure there would be a team for you to be put into.

To KJ and All bowlers interested in the Mentone Bowl Super League,

by all means, just like in any Centre league, you are able to join by yourself.
The benefit of having a Team is you generally know the people you will be bowling with, so you are a bit more comfortable,
however Mentone will make everyone welcome and I'm sure there will be bowlers there that have been around the bowling scene for quite a while!

Please feel free to contact myself on 0416 210 406 or Steve Arundell on 03 9583 1244 to book your spot or for any enquiries.

Warren Stewart
League Promotions

$10,000 SUPER LEAGUE - STARTS WEDNESDAY 21ST JANUARY @ 7PM

UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!! UPDATE!! 18 DAYS TO GO
Mentone
Super League

Over $10,000 of Prize Monies
Happy New Year to everyone.

The response to the inaugural Mentone Super League has been nothing short of fantastic! We have surpassed the forecast 10 Teams and have now confirmed 12 Teams at this stage! Thankyou to everyone, so far for your support.

We have opened up a RESERVE TEAM LIST due to the interest, [if you have a Team you wish to enter into the Super League, please contact us immediately and you will be placed on the Reserve Listing] NB single & double spots are still available.

If you know of anyone who is thinking of bowling and they have not been in contact with us, please let them know to call today as spots are now limited!

Regards
Warren Stewart
League Promotions

WEEK ONE OF MENTONE SUPER LEAGUE IS COMPLETE.
A HUGE THANKS on behalf of Steve Arundell and myself to everyone, both staff of Mentone and bowlers for making the Super League a reality. 12 Teams for the first week, with at least one more team entering next week. Bowlers coming from all over to bowl... Keon Park, Boronia, Frankston, Moorabbin....

There are still a few single vacancies [AND we will accept any Teams wishing to enter for next week], so if anyone is wanting to still get into a great value league and also STRONG one, give us a call.

The comaraderie and atmosphere from ball one was obvious and enjoyable to be part of.
LEAGUE BOWLING IS ALIVE & WELL.
Again, if anyone wishes to be part of the $10,000+ Mentone Super League just call me on 0416210 406.

Regards
Warren Stewart
League Promotions

Back
Top Bottom