NEW League Idea

Aaron1990

Hello,

This is just an idea and I would like some feedback on this...

League Name: Bonus Game League (or something like that)
Format: Singles
Games: 2 or 3 + (1 "best frame" game)
Handicap: 110% of 220
Weeks: 30
Points: Undecided, mainly based on total pinfall + handicap
Cost: approx. $20 for 2 Games, $26 for 3 Games
Prize Money: $4,800 (based on 20 bowlers)

Centre: Aspley 10 Pin Bowl

Each week, every bowler would physically bowl 2 or 3 games (whatever the case may be) and the 3rd or 4th game is bonus game where bowlers can use their "best frame" from their previous games played on that night and create the best possible score.

For example: league_idea.png

For those who are looking to bowl in tournaments, there will be a way on how to set up "two" leagues. One will include your actual average with the games you physically bowl and the other is the average you use when bowling in this league with the bonus game.
So, in other words, your actual average (using the example above) would be your scores of: (161 + 176) ÷ 2 Games = 168.5
With the bonus game = (161 + 176 + 237) ÷ 3 Games = 191.33

Again, I would like to receive some feedback. Would you bowl in it? What would you change? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Aaron

I've seen a similar concept used recently it was a doubles league but they made.it a triples league by using a "ghost" their member which was the best score for that team would than be used as the ghost score people seemed to enjoy it but this bonus game seems like a good concept

Back
Top Bottom