NEW CHERMSIDE YOUTH LEAGUE

Krissy

ATTENTION ALL SOUTH QUEENSLAND JUNIORS AND YOUTHS!

The Chermside Under 25’s Singles league is currently considering terminating its league in approximately three weeks time and then restarting in the following week. We are looking for junior or youth bowlers (up to 25 years old) who would be interested in bowling a short season, which will finalise at the end of the usual bowling season.

One of the benefits of joining this new, shorter season of our league is that you will not be starting mid-year at the bottom of the standings. This league is considered one of the premier youth leagues in Queensland. The high averages represent the great standard of bowling and competition. Chermside provide good
and consistent lane conditions each week, and the management are very supportive of junior and youth bowling.

Benefits of this league include:

- Weekly scratch and handicap high game pay-outs.
- One free practice game and meal discounts each week.
- Separate standings and pay-outs for scratch & handicap.
- A relaxed atmosphere with friendly competition and a focus on fun.

League details: Tuesday nights, 7:00pm – 8:30pm. 4 games. $28 per week ($12 = Prizefund)

At this stage we are just asking for expressions of interest. You can contact Jon King at Chermside bowl on (07) 3350 3299 to have your interest noted or to make any inquiries.

We hope to see everybody bowling at Chermside soon!

if it wasnt on a tue nite id consider it (i already bowl in a competitive tue nite youth league at milton) and i think so would a lot of others............

Thats allright, but Chermside is where its at!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

I can tell you from experience that this is a great league and definately worth considering.

Cheers :p

Back
Top Bottom