New BIG Cash Junior Leauge at Aspley

Towie

The BIG BALD MAN
TO ALL BRISBANE JUNIORS BOWLERS
Once again at Aspley 10 Pin Bowl in 2011 we are running the “Saturday Super Singles”.
With the successful first year we have now got a “GUARANTEED $1000 FIRST PLACE” That’s right a “GUARANTEED $1000 FIRST PLACE” for $25 per week for 4 games.
This is a league with a difference it is run like a tournament as you play 2 games on the first pair of lanes then you and the person you are bowling against move 1 pair of lanes to the right for the next 2 games. There are points for a win and a loss. This is a handicap league as in 2010 a bowler with a 140 average won the league.
The best thing is you don’t have to bowl exclusively at Aspley bowl to compete in this league. It is open to any junior bowler who bowls in any centre anywhere.
For any more details contact Paul (Towie) Eustace on [email protected] or Aspley 10 Pin Bowl on 32638848

Towie putting the thing down the bottom of your post about exclusivity was a little uncalled for you. Chermside is putting up a significant prize valued at over $5000 a player and 8 kids to get go, I think putting an exclusive cause in there is well justified considering they are putting up $40000 prize that no centre has ever done before.

Just a reminder that there is only just over a week til the new season of "Saturday Super Singles" start at Aspley 10pin Bowl. Positions are filling up so dont be late to put your name down so you dont miss out on this unique leauge.
Remember that it is open to all juniors from any centre and there is a "GUARANTEED $1000 FIRST PLACE".
:woot_jump::woot_jump:

Sounds like a great leauge, i wish there was something like this when i was a junior

Thanks Toby. It is a great leauge and the juniors have a lot of fun as well as a lot of good compitition. We had 1 - 300 and 1 - 299 bowled last year and are hoping for more this year.
Just remember that the more bowlers the bigger the prize money at the end of the year.;)

Thanks Toby. It is a great league and the juniors have a lot of fun as well as a lot of good competition. We had 1 - 300 and 1 - 299 bowled last year and are hoping for more this year.
Just remember that the more bowlers the bigger the prize money at the end of the year.;)

Ahhhh Towie, ;)
Do I have to correct your spelling mistakes? :2smiley.php:

Back
Top Bottom