Need a League

double_d

hi my name is daniel ****son
i am looking for a league to join so i can get an average for walter deveer roll offs i think i could bowl at a 170 average with some lane time
anywhere from caboolture to asply would be great any night but tuesday
i havent bowled in a league for 6 years but have bowled socially about 4 or 5 times
if anyone can help this would very appreciated
thankyou
daniel

there is a leauge on tuesday nights at redcliffe called dynamic duos it is a doubles leauge $27 per person 3 games. if need more info send a pm to dufus

jgosh

Daniel, I read your post in the "looking for a job" thread. I took over the head tech job from your brother at Lawnton................you done a bit of casual tech work for me there also.
If you want to bowl league, don't go to the centre closest to you buddy, this centre is focussed on social play and they don't have any regular tournaments to speak of. They only have one competive money league and it's on a Tuesday night, you'd be well advised to travel a little further to bowl in a centre which is focussed more on the sport of tenpin. I recommend Caboolture bowl as a friendly and competitive sporting centre........JMHO
You'll also see a lot of old faces from Lawnton bowling there as well.

Shawn

Back
Top Bottom