NATIONAL YOUTH TEAM CHALLENGE + SQ YOUTH TEAM 2003

L

lilone

THE TIME HAS COME!!! :shock: PAY ATTENTION!!! :D

As you would be aware - in 2003 the National Youth Team Challenge is being introduced. The exact format of the actual championships is still to be confirmed however, teams selected (from all states and territories) will be competing in teams, singles and doubles events. The Australian Youth Masters will be conducted as a separate event after the completing of the Championships, with separate Masters qualifying taking place. The final of the Masters will be held on 13th January 2003 (format yet to be confirmed).
This event is open to all TBA Registered Players who are 18 years of age and no older than 23 as of the 1st January 2003 and who have bowled a minimum of 24 games in a TBA Accredited league. The Australian Youth Championships are being held in Sydney from the 5th to the 12th January 2003. (Venue to be confirmed)

NOW FOR THE EXCITING PART - THIS IS FOR YOU SOUTH QUEENSLAND!!! :) :eek: :roll:

A roll off will be held at AMF Kedron Bowl on the weekend of the 28th and 29th September 2002 to select four (4) Males and four (4) females to represent South Queensland at the Australian Youth Championships.
The roll off will be conducted over 16 games with 8 games being bowled on Saturday and 8 games on Sunday. Team spots will be determined on pinfall for the first three (3) positions with the fourth position being determined by selection. The selection process is the same for both the male and female teams.
Please be advised that roll off is an accredited TBA event.

THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION... :!: :?: :!:

AMF KEDRON
28TH / 29TH SEPTEMBER 2002
SATURDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 12.00 NOON CHECK IN FOR 1.00PM START
SUNDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 10.00 AM CHECK IN FOR 10.30AM START
COST $80.00

Nominations to this event - after fulfilling all criteria - should be mailed to the following (INCLUDING PAYMENT):

ATTENTION: FRANK KOSZTAN
C/- SOUTH QUEENSLAND NATIONAL YOUTH TEAM ROLL OFF
PO BOX 239, BEENLEIGH QLD 4207

This information will also be put into the "TOURNAMENT ENTRY FORMS" section of the Forum. If you have any further queries, don't hesitate to post.

Look forward to seeing you there :!: :D :!:
Kimi

hey kimmie babe :D
dont spose u know ANYTHING about the nsw teams? i remeber a phone call with greg sawyer a while ago, but he wasnt 100% sure on it i dont think.
or does ANYONE know anything about the nsw selections? i know a few things but i want them confirmed before i say anything cos i dont wanna get it crap with greg OR start any kind of rumors.. haha :p

so yes please someone let me know if u know any details cos its not that far away really when u think about it (and the costs involved etc).

thanks.. bye
- patrick :)

Hey Pat and Mr Shinnie...

Pat in response first to your questions about NSW - I do know for fact that CNSW has already selected their 2003 Youth Rep Teams...Greg said this some time back (in one of the older topics) and someone in CNSW did inform me (at nationals) as to who the teams were....but like yourself, I am unsure if I am obligated to say so or not...

SO GREG....IF YOU READ THIS - IS IT OFFICIAL INFORMATION NOW???

And Andrew, as far as the South Queensland Youth Team Selectors go...i am unsure.
You should speak to the tournament director - dad.

Thanks, Kimi

ok cheers kimmi :D oh and yeh thats part of what i knew :p hehe
i might have to give someone a call tomorrow night

thanks again........... bye

Back
Top Bottom