National Foods - YOUTH OPEN.

Potter

lost
This is a 1st time event - IT will be held on 30th & 31st October at Newcastle Super Strike , Warners Bay.
Scratch event open to all TBAL members under 25 years old at 1.1.04.

2 squads on Saturday - bowling 10 games
Cut to the top 10 on Sunday. 9 games head to head on Sunday
with 20 points for a win and 10 for a draw.
$150 entry fee.

1st prize $900
2nd prize $750
3rd prize $600
paying down to 12th place $75

There is also a high game pool of $250.
Anyone interested can just ring Super Strike on: 0249542477
& put your name down - or let me know & I will fix it up for you.
See you all there!!
The lanes are synthetic - the same as will be used for the junior nationals next year - so it might be good to have a bowl on them for anyone who will be at Nats..

Dean man can you put me down for B squad if there is an opening. I am pulling out of Terrace Champs to bowl this :? Haha thanks.

hey Dean Man can't make got a wedding to go to man sorry and it's in the USA so can't make it dude maybe next yr

OK Jay - I've put you down for B squad - see you there!!!
& Chris - sorry you can't make it- I'll cancel you out - see you soon.

Anyone else wanting to bowl this one - let me know soon please- plenty of room - not even anyone in A squad yet & only 1 youth bowler - all the rest are juniors....

Further to Potters information, have a look at the Newcastle Super Strike website http://www.newcastlesuperstrike.com/
The centre is only a few years old, and the shot is great. The local accomodation is pretty inexpensive, and is just a great centre to come to.

Dean. Would it be at all possible for you to put up the squad listings to date. It might attract more people + give an idea of the type of competition. Cant wait for this one! Havent bowled at Warners in a while but i can remember it being excellent bowl. :D

Hi Jay, Not a lot of interest shown & they have cut it down to 1 squad which starts at 12.30pm . I haven't got the full list but I will get it tomorrow the ones I know from memory are:
Josh Bulow
Scott Bruce
Jay Bryson
Matt Dempsey
Nathan Brown
Dean Judd
Meghan Gore
Jess Lawrence
Keira Forbes
that's our Northern contingent!!
Adam Svecheimers (hope I got it right
BJ (u know who I mean)
Nathan Jenner
Marnie Britton
Steven Reynolds
I'll check to see if there are any i have missed but there is a lot of competition there & some more people would be great.
See you there Jay!!

Hi again,
A couple of others who will be there:
Tracey Madden
Beau Patterson
Sam Carter

Meghan Gore has cancelled.
& I got checkin time wrong - it is 1.30pm checkin sorry. see you all there

I did have my name down but sorry have to pull out..i do always support youth tounies when i can but unfortunatelycan not make this one now due to work

Back
Top Bottom