Nathan Paterson *300 Sunset Superbowl

Bowler

Well done mate on yet another 300! Keep it up.

I heard they were all good shots. Like to know how ya do it. lol

Well done but when you have no oil on the lanes and you bowl at 100 miles an hour it is pretty hard to get any variance from the ball but once again congrats and see if you can bowl another 300 somewhere else instead of at home. Best of luck.

That would make it number 4 now wouldn't it?...Mate!! You're on fire, keep up the good bowling for east coast mate, congrats and see ya Sunday :wink:

yeah it was a great game for nathan..

he does actually hook the ball now and it isnt at 100 miles an hour anymore, nat has learnt to control it and hasnt been bowling the best but wednesday night might just be the thingto turn him around and start bowling awesome again.

congrats again bud and i hope to see more yet.

Phagg

Huge Balls said:
Well done but when you have no oil on the lanes and you bowl at 100 miles an hour it is pretty hard to get any variance from the ball but once again congrats and see if you can bowl another 300 somewhere else instead of at home. Best of luck.

Well hey. who is this and how many 300's have you bowled before you became an adult? I think he is doing quite well. Alot better than me at least.

Huge Balls Posted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:41 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can I say well done. Nathan bowled at 300 at East Coast and it wasn't at home!

That is fantastic news that he bowled a 300 down at the East Coast because I have to admit that he has put a lot of work into his shot and rolling the ball a lot better than he was so I am more than happy to eat my words and to see someone as young as Nathan try and better his game. So yes I am all for it in congratulating Nathan. Well done and I am sure there are plenty more to come with the way he is bowling at the moment.

He was unlucky not to go back to back. Followed his 5th 300 up with a very nice 279....cold 10 pin in the 8th or 9th frame, but still, for an 18 year old to have rolled 5 300's already, its a massive achievement and I congratulate him once again!

Back
Top Bottom