N.Q BurdekinOpen $3000.00 Gauranteed

brown beach boy

Sam Nucifora Jnr
Hey everyone its that time of the year again the Burdekin Open is back now named the N.Q burdekin open and its my great pleasure to inform you that not only is it Nationally Ranked but it is also fully gauranteed prize fund. Over $11 075 in prize money to be won.
AND DONT FORGET THE CALCUTTA OVER $3000 in prize money to be won there and you dont even have to bowl. So get in early for your squad preference as there are only the threee squads this year and only 72 bowlers accepted??????????.
A SQUAD 7.45am
B SQUAD 1.45pm
C SQUAD 7.15pm
Already there are over 34 entries and filling fast so see you all there.
CONTACTS:
ME : 0415190433
Bowl: 0747833332

Crazzed

This one is listed in the National Rankings Events on the TBA web site. Dates are 10th - 12th September Ayr NQLD.

Having bowled in the Cairns Open and Rachuig last year in North Queensland I thoroughly recommend going if you can.

Hope this helps!

Regards
Terry

N.Q Burdekin Open $3000.00 Gauruanteed

Hey thanx terry yes you are right that is the dates the entry forms have yet to be released as we are still finalising Sponsors but we just wanted to get the word out earlier this year to save any misshaps like last year.
$175 to enter
$3000.00 First place
$11075.00 Gauranteed prize fund
Open to the first 72 bowlers
A, B, C, squads all day Saturday
(Stage One) all bowlers play 12 games Qualifying cut to top 24
(Stage Two) top 24 bowlers bowl 6 games Sunday morning cup to top 12
(Stage Three) top 12 bowlers 11 games matchplay 20 pins bonus win 10 for draw
Winner being bowler with most pinfall at end of 11 games.

Also the most exciting part of the weekend apart from the B.B.Q is the famous Calcutta. The Calcutta will be held after a skins tournement friday night starting 6.30pm. Last years Calcutta was won by a Brandos BETTER half and Graham. both pocketing $900 dollars each.

Ihope this helps you crazzed if not dont be shy to give me a call on my Mobile 0415190433.

Trackstar Bowling Products
SaM Jnr

Hey Sammy,

If I'm not already down, can you throw me in A Squad.

Thanx Heaps

Tubby :D

Hey sammy,

Can u put me and dad in A sqaud 2 man plz.

thanxs shaun dunn

Back
Top Bottom