Mummy got 3rd in Australian Masters

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
I want to congratulate my mummy (Debbie Riley) on getting third in the Australian masters today.

I watched some, i slept a bit and i screamed sometimes to.

I love you mummy.

Also good job on winning uncle Ash.

Brooke Krystle Riley.

Hehehe
icon10.gif

Nice work on the 3rd placing up there Deb. Congrats to all.

Well done Deb, Just the start to greater things I hope.
my word your daughter is smart, did she need a spell check?

Keep it up,
Your friendly videoman.:D

When i first read this, I was wondering what drugs Androooo was on.

Then I read the rest of it ...

A huge congratulations to Debbie on a fantastic performance in Australian Masters and also throughout the entire Rachuig tournament. I know the whole Tassie team was proud of you.

Deb, it was an absolute pleasure to see you perform at your best in both tournaments and an even greater pleasure to have you as a team mate and our captain for Rachuig. It was an inspirational effort, especially considering what you have been through this year.

Love Kace.

graham said:
When i first read this, I was wondering what drugs Androooo was on.
That's a pretty dopey thing to say.... ;)

Congrats Deb, not only on your 3rd in the Masters, but for your awesome display in Rachuig

Congrats debbie, I was so glad to be there and see it all first hand. Thanx for being such a fantastic captain to us girls, u did a wonderful job. The way u bowled away was so awsome, and i was so proud of u. I know ur family and brett where too. Your support to all of us over rachuig was wonderful and i just want to say again thank you. Your such a wonderful person debbie and i was so happy for u. I cant wait to have many more rachuigs with u. Again debbie thank you for everything.

Jackie

Back
Top Bottom